Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESO plus

ervanol
ervanol
An ESO plus membership gives some extra (VIP) perks, DLC content, extra bank space, extra storage for crafting. Do I loose all these perks when I unsub? If not, I may sub for a month to get and keep some perks.

For those that may wonder about this question. Star Trek Online has this feature. Extra bank space, an account bank, etc, you get it when you take a subscription and you can keep them when you end your subscription.

That game also has an option for a lifetime subscription, 199 $ when it is on discount. I would love to see a similar thing in this game.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The ESO Plus membership comes with the following perks:
    • 1500 Crowns per 30-day membership, given at time of payment
    • Access to all DLC game packs available in the Crown Store for the duration of membership
    • The following exclusive character progression bonuses for the duration of membership
      • 10% bonus to experience point gain
      • 10% bonus to crafting research
      • 10% bonus to crafting inspiration gain
      • 10% bonus to gold acquisition
    • Access to the Craft Bag - Unlimited storage for crafting materials
    • 2x Bonus to allowable Furnishings and Collectibles in Homestead Player Housing
    • 2x Bonus to Bank Space
    • Costume Dying at Dye Stations

Your ESO Plus benefits will remain through the end of your current membership period. After your ESO Plus membership ends, you will lose access to these perks until you add ESO Plus membership to your account again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To elaborate on what @ZOS_BillE said...

You lose access to any DLC that you have not purchased separately, but you do not lose any rewards or items from those areas.

You lose the ability to add to the Crafting Bag, but you do not lose the stuff stored in there. You can remove stuff from the Crafting Bag with, or without, ESO Plus.

You lose the ability to put items into the bank beyond the normal size of the bank. If you have your ESO Plus bank filled, you can remove items from the bank, but you cannot start a new stack until you drop to normal bank capacity.

You lose the ability to add furnishings beyond normal limits, but those furnishings placed while a subscriber remain in place.

Unspent Crowns from your ESO Plus are retained and you can spend them. Obviously, to get more, you will have to either subscribe or buy them.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus