Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Error 307 - Booted from Server

fgoron2000
fgoron2000
✭✭✭✭
I just got booted from the server, error 307, anybody else?...All I was doing was switching from one alt to another...Guess they needed a little extra time to get ready for tomorrow

• ryh
    ryh
    ✭✭✭
    Me too and some of my friends at many diffrent situations (just normal playing)... Looks like it was some server issue at that time.
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    Stuff like this always happens during festival times.
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
  • ivanakamarkus
    ivanakamarkus
    ✭✭✭
    i get that error to -.-
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, i'd gotten disconnected, kicked off, already logged in, etc, before, but i never got that specific one, and it was a bit annoying during an event, when they were only hours away from taking the servers down anyway for the update...it wasn't all too surprising, but just a bit annoying. I gave up last night after about 15 minutes & went & did something else <g>...thanks to all

• alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just wait about 5 mins, then try and relog, also check task manager eso sometimes does not stop it keeps running
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    just wait about 5 mins, then try and relog, also check task manager eso sometimes does not stop it keeps running

well, i hadn't checked task manager, but if it was still running in the background, it wouldn't have started a second instance of the process when I closed and restarted the game, would it? I mean, I know that can happen with some programs, but not with others, and I don't think it does with eso. Also, as I said, I gave up after 15 minutes, not just 5.

• elijafire
    elijafire
    ✭✭✭
    Friend just got this we waited about 10 min now she is on character screen finally, we are at the LAST BOSS of vDSA which you can't save... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

E

p.s. shes in
  • elijafire
    elijafire
    ✭✭✭
    We all got our Masters Bows all is forgiven ;)

E
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's feb 2018. This error still happens.
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations