The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a Guild

AzazelofDarkness
AzazelofDarkness
Soul Shriven
I am a 44 yr old gamer looking for a crafting /pve focused guild. I am pretty new to the game. I would like the guild to have ts3 or discord for *** and coordinating stuff the in game chat is useless.
  • AzazelofDarkness
    AzazelofDarkness
    Soul Shriven
    My in game name is Azazel Of Darkness
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish might be what you are looking for. You can check out our website and fill out an application.

Here is our recruitment thread if you'd like to read about us on these forums.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have a look at AtWritsEnd, our Discord isnt used that much but our Guildchat is always tottaly Bonkesr and its a really helpful and lovely community, no dues :)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    Hello Azazel!
    Damage Inc (Recruitment Post) is a multi-gaming community that caters to many needs. We are currently rebuilding our guild within Elder Scrolls and have players of all skill levels that are all willing to help out when they can. Take a look at our recruitment page and send either me (@toxicenigma) an in-game friend invite and we can get you set up, be sure to send a quick message with that invite if you so choose.
    “I bet if you spoke your mind you’d be speechless.”
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated