The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[PC NA] Calling all 4 Mans! Last weekend for No CP

Thogard
Thogard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Let’s do something epic on this last weekend of no CP BGs. On Monday, clockwork goes live, and with it we’ll have CP in BGs. We don’t know what that means for us, but most of us are pessimistic about it....

So let’s make the most of our beloved BGs while we still can! I’d like to arrange 12 man takeovers each night this weekend. If we get enough groups, maybe we can do a competition! (Although at the moment there is so much crossover of the same players between multiple groups that it’d be hard to say definitely which groups are representative of which “guilds”)

You guys should all know me because I play way too much lol. Message me ingame if you’re interested - @thogard

If you’re a solo player that’s cool too. Odds are we can slide you into a pre existing 3 man, or combine you with other solo players for a four man. Just don’t queue solo during prime time because having a PUG group fight against two premades really ruins the fun for the premades - it turns it into a competition of who can farm the pug group the fastest as opposed to which is actually the better team.

Hit me up! I’ll try to stream until the extra lag overwhelms me and I rage quit the stream lol

Edit: just to set the expectation, if we aren’t doing a guild vs guild thing or a US vs australasia thing (croikey!) then we’re going to try to make the teams as even as possible. That means the best players might get paired up with the worst, but more likely it means separating out the healers between the teams. We can discuss in discord and since we’re all friends it’ll be easy to make adjustments on the fly if one team is dominating the others.

Needless to say, if we get all three teams in the same match then we’ll treat it as a deathmatch, regardless of what the actual mode is.
Edited by Thogard on October 20, 2017 7:59PM
PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be tempted. My mates have been dragging their heels for months getting their battlegrounds characters ready, leaving me to play solo.
    If I'm around I'd be pretty keen to join in.

Also your Stamplar is rude.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    I'd be tempted. My mates have been dragging their heels for months getting their battlegrounds characters ready, leaving me to play solo.

Rude? How so?

We didn’t have too many people last night, everyone was obsessed with the witch’s festival. Will try again tonight and Sunday :)
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My interwebz went down while I was trying to get my mount training done last night, and didn't come back up until today :'(. There's a football game I'll be watching for a big chunk of tonight, but I'll play some prior to ~6:30pm Central, and be back around 10-11pm.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Sixty5 wrote: »

Rude? How so?

We didn’t have too many people last night, everyone was obsessed with the witch’s festival. Will try again tonight and Sunday :)

Rude as in, you've killed me a lot more than I've killed you lol.

I tend to be on earlier in the mornings for battlegrounds too.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you really want to be rude, queue as a healing templar and spam eclipse on mag sorcs :))
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control