The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild

WarCannon
WarCannon
Soul Shriven
I have been playing for a bit, started in 2016 with some friend's. I was looking for a casual PvE guild and maybe some PvP, a guild to maybe help me with build's show me how to do some dungeon's and make some new friend's. I have had a ton of bad luck with guild's in the past (can explain if needed), so i am trying my hand here since i am so lost. I have TS3 and discord and a borked nightblade that i am trying to fix lol. Just send me a pm or post the contact info, thank's.
  • soph88ie
    soph88ie
    ✭✭
    Hey!

I have a guild (Hellfire Dominion) with a range of casual PVE players to vet trial core team. We run weekly events and normal trials as well and have many active knowledgeable members that can help you out in game or on discord. Send me a mail in game or let me know your @name if you're interested!

Happy hunting!
    Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon Heart - Tick-Tock Tormentor - The Unchained - Godslayer

twitch.tv/sophiexx
    Nylaathria Aerie | Bosmer | Stamina Nightblade DPS
    Osha Moonsinger | Breton | Magicka Templar Healer/DPS
    Freya Ahlström | Nord | Dragonknight Tank
    Nirinwe Stormwatch | Altmer | Magicka Sorcerer Healer/DPS
    Shimmers-in-Shadows | Argonian | Warden Healer
    Lady Salmakia | Dunmer | Magicka Dragonknight DPS
    Ra'darri Akar | Khajiit | Stamina Warden DPS
    Ayana at-Aswala | Redguard | Stamina Dragonknight DPS
    Elvvea S'thhren | Dunmer | Magicka Nightblade DPS
    Rexus Draconis | Imperial | Warden Tank
    Safiya Rane | Redguard | Stamina Templar DPS
    Serafina Auralas | Bosmer | Stamina Sorcerer DPS
    Morgenne the Mad | Breton | Necromancer Healer
    Ushza gra-Khash | Orc | Stamina Necromancer DPS
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reach out to me tonight in the game, send an email to @Nestor and I can get you in a couple of guilds. We are not PvP heavy, but we do have members that do that, and an affiliation with a guild that is all about PvP.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish might be what you are looking for. You can check out our website and fill out an application.

Here is our recruitment thread if you'd like to read about us on these forums.
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    Hello, WarCannon!
    If you have not yet found what you are looking for then I would encourage you to take a look at Damage Inc. The guild is a part of a larger organization, known as Damage Incorporated. Damage Inc (Recruitment Post) is a multi-gaming community that caters to many needs. We are currently rebuilding our guild within Elder Scrolls. Take at our recruitment page and send either myself (@toxicenigma) or @aralornx an in-game friend invite and we can get you set up.

Happy Gaming!
    “I bet if you spoke your mind you’d be speechless.”
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated