Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What will then next expansion be

Dread_Viking
Dread_Viking
✭✭✭✭
What Do you think will then next expansion be and i am not talking about DLC a Real Expansion like Morrowind
Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope it will be Black Marsh :)
  • Thestephenmcraeub17_ESO
    Summerset Isles, hopefully. It's pretty much the largest untouched landmass in the game right now, it's just begging to be expanded into...

Or maybe a new plane of Oblivion, I'd be cool with that too.
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see Elsweyr, probably spelled that wrong. Skingraad and more pve cyrodiil would be great. A new weapon, or expanded skill lines would be a good addition too. And of course, spell crafting would be nice. And a fishing skill line, there I'm done.
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    ereboz wrote: »
    I would like to see Elsweyr, probably spelled that wrong. Skingraad and more pve cyrodiil would be great. A new weapon, or expanded skill lines would be a good addition too. And of course, spell crafting would be nice. And a fishing skill line, there I'm done.

Yeah i also hope thy will do more w pvp zones pvp sucks atm just one big zerg
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

More land wont stop that, zergs gonna zerg.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope for it to be an actual expansion this time!
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whatever it is, i wont be buying the collectors edition like the morrowind scam
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rest of Summerset.
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »

why was it a scam
  • Urza1234
    Urza1234
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would eventually love Akavir.

Honestly there is so much potential for content.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Plane of oblivion
  • Urza1234
    Urza1234
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just wondering when they're going to decide they've retconned too much content for the 2nd era and start having Merida time travel you around.
  • nolangrady
    nolangrady
    ✭✭✭

why was it a scam

Not a "scam" but anyone that thinks Morrowind is on par with Wrothgar is delusional.
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see a new pvp zone like cyrodil, I don't know where it would be tho, maybe a daedric realm, it would be problematic to make since there's not a lot of areas with a balanced shape. Would be amazing if it was a part of akavir but I don't think eso will explore those regions before the main franchise. It would be cool if it had some city like ic too
    Argonian masterrace
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    A new weapon skill line, more quests for the guilds, craftable jewelry, access to the rest of the Summerset Isles.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Murkmire. Its a comin.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Urza1234
    Urza1234
    ✭✭✭✭
    teiselaise wrote: »
    I would love to see a new pvp zone like cyrodil, I don't know where it would be tho, maybe a daedric realm, it would be problematic to make since there's not a lot of areas with a balanced shape. Would be amazing if it was a part of akavir but I don't think eso will explore those regions before the main franchise. It would be cool if it had some city like ic too

Hah, oh man. Sorry, I actually chuckled when I thought about the phone/facebook game that a TES6 will inevitably be under Howard. Idk, maybe if Bethesda decides to develop on UE4 or something rather than a heavily mutated Gamebryo from over a decade ago TES6 will be worth playing.

Well that aside, you're looking at Skyrim remakes for at least a few more years, according to Pete Hines earlier this year TES6 isnt even under development. ESO will be the best and only source of new TES content for many years to come.

Sorry for being so cynical, but I know too many Skyrim modders, and have heard too many horror stories from them to have much respect for Bethesda at the moment. I'm personally really glad to have TES being developed by a different team.
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭

why was it a scam

i bought eso. then i bought morrowind collectors, which contained eso+morrowind. i should have 2 copies of eso, but i only have 1.
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    A new weapon skill line, more quests for the guilds, craftable jewelry, access to the rest of the Summerset Isles.

That's what im saying they need to add a spear weapon with s skill line
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wishfully:
    Summerset, blackmarsh just somewhere new

Realistically (we all know zenimax is lazy)
    Western skyrim. Assets are already made, lore is still fairly fresh and it'll be a money maker because of all the skyrim/imperial fanboys.
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset Isles, it’s been hinted heavily already.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be very happy with any of the suggestions here, even happier if the accompanying base game update included a major revamp of the trading system which is long overdue whether you want the present system or something different.
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sumerset Isle and spellcrafting system, or a new weapon line: one hand and runes would be great.
    Edited by SanTii.92 on October 18, 2017 1:53PM
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean "expansion" DLC or "expansion" next chapter?
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A much hyped, TG or DB sized DLC, priced at a mere $49.95
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsweyr.

Failing that a trip to Yarn Island would be considered acceptable yes.

Where all the buildings are big and round and woven - as are all the chairs and tables.

Sweetrolls on every menu, elves in every jail, free beer on tap in the town square and every day is like Fishmas.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

More land wont stop that, zergs gonna zerg.

More land means the zerg is just going to take longer to get to where it's zerging to.
    (And yet there will still be people at the Alissia bridge :p )
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil improved with the addition of missing land masses from Oblivion and making it a full fledged questing zone with fleshed out story lines etc. on top of it being an open world PvP area.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsweyr.

Failing that a trip to Yarn Island would be considered acceptable yes.

Where all the buildings are big and round and woven - as are all the chairs and tables.

Sweetrolls on every menu, elves in every jail, free beer on tap in the town square and every day is like Fishmas.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I want this. I need this. Kitty wants to go home.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A few Predictions:

Elder Scrolls Online: Nerfs Unlimited.

Elder Scrolls Online: Akavir... jk! Nerfs!

Elder Scrolls Online: Skyrim for Microwaves Limited Edition

Elder Scrolls Online: Potato
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade