Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Add this backpack as an Appearance slot

trowlk
trowlk
✭✭✭✭
Ever wondered where you store all your loot and items? Where you hide your bottomless crafting bag? Maybe you know a spell to teleport your stuff into a pocket realm in Oblivion.
Me? I always wanted a backpack, and seems that this NPC has one. I am envious and I would like to have one too!

iLHNUk0.jpg

ZOS, I don't know if this NPC wears a costume that adds a backpack or if the backpack is stand-alone, but I would like to own one in my Appearance slot, just like the Guild Tabards, could you make this happen?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks like the Treasure Hunter Costume, released in April 2016: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/treasure-hunter/

Maybe it'll come back in the Crown Crates for 100 gems.
  • SunnyBunny
    SunnyBunny
    ✭✭✭
    OHHHH yes want this very much
    Lone Wolf Help ~ Royal Bank of Tamriel ~ Black Market Wares

I Know I'm Lost

*Ernestina - Imperial Temp
    *Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
    *Greavy - Orc DK
    *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
    *Cilano - Imperial DK
    *Ba'Raka - Khajiit Warden
    *Bird In Hand - Argonian Templar
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like the npc was photo shopped into the picture.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She wasn't, that's the white outline you get on neutral NPCs. There is an NPC in the game who wears that outfit. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/263587/treasure-hunter-costume
  • ZioGio
    ZioGio
    ✭✭✭
    Love it. I'd also love to be able to purchase Silver-Claw's costume, specifically the bandolier with the bags hanging from the front, side, and back.

ON-npc-Silver-Claw.jpg
    PC NA
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love this idea, i hope it happens.
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZioGio wrote: »
    Love it. I'd also love to be able to purchase Silver-Claw's costume, specifically the bandolier with the bags hanging from the front, side, and back.

ON-npc-Silver-Claw.jpg

That oufit was available in the crown store for a long time. It was one of the pirate outfits (Pirate Sash and Bandolier Garb).
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we want that realism, the backpack should be stretched to scale. Keep in mind 200 deadic thrones stack to one slot, we can carry structures, large trees and even more than one mammoth skull. Personally, I prefer not to have the reminder of how stupid that is. Out of sight out of mind is working well on me.
  • ZioGio
    ZioGio
    ✭✭✭
    ezeepeezee wrote: »
    ZioGio wrote: »

ON-npc-Silver-Claw.jpg

That oufit was available in the crown store for a long time. It was one of the pirate outfits (Pirate Sash and Bandolier Garb).

Damn it! Why do the outfits I want (this makes three so far) since I've returned to the game come and gone? Grr...
    PC NA