The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unrest - Unnatrual - Trader's Rest || 700+ members, trading and social network, all players welcome!

Viveun
Viveun
✭✭✭
Hey folks!

This is the official recruitment thread for the Unrest guilds.

Unrest
Dues: 10k weekly
Trader: Wayrest
Type: Trading Guild
GM: d3t4ils
About: Unrest was launched in December of 2015 and has consistently held a Wayrest trader for almost 2 years. The guild is dedicated first and foremost to trading.

UnNatural
Dues: 5k weekly
Trader: Hew's Bane
Type: Trading/Social Guild
GM: Ephesians 6 11
About: UnNatural was launched as a secondary trader to Unrest. The guild is working on a trade and social focus. New player friendly with low dues in a relatively high sales area.

Trader's Rest
Dues: None
Trader: Wayrest Outlaw Refuge
Type: Social Guild
GM: ArchAmber
About: Trader's Rest is the purely social sister guild to Unnatrual/Unrest. It was designed by folks looking for a break from the trade game. Trader's Rest is centered around building community, supporting both new and experienced players, and bringing a little life back into the game. All experience levels welcome.

Community FB Page: ESO Unrest - UnNatural - Trader's Rest

If you are interested in being a part of our massive community, just drop your GT below and include the specific guild you're interested in joining. Thank you!
Edited by Viveun on October 23, 2017 2:42PM
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    Hi I'd like to join one of your guilds and as I'm new to trading I would like to join UnNatural @grkkll

many thanks
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    Jumping on to send your invite out now!
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    sorry, just realised you're xbox not PC
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    All three guilds have a trader up this week!

Unrest - Wayrest
    Unnatural - Hew's Bane
    Trader's Rest - Wayrest Outlaw Refuge

• lentaylor
    lentaylor
    Soul Shriven
    Hi would like to join Trader Rest guild please and thanks mu xbox one gamers tage is point8219
    Thank you in advance
  • lentaylor
    lentaylor
    Soul Shriven
    Updated my gt is murrdocck
    thank you very much
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I join Unrest please? I need a better trading guild than I currently have.
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • xxxgetdeadxxx
    Hey I'd like an invite to unrest please
    Gt: xxxget deadxxx
  • Dreamer702
    GT eVo Krazy ,

would like to join Unrest if possible ty
  • Ninja_Echo
    Hi can send me an invite at II Xcstasy II I'm looking to join any of the guilds with vacancy
  • thelonious204
    thelonious204
    Soul Shriven
    gt thelonious204..new player looking to join unnatual cheers
  • jeffm47
    jeffm47
    ✭✭
    Invite please to Unrest. Gt: metalHEAD385