The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rage whisper

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I once got told to go back to my zerg - after getting 4v1'd..

So I did. They didn't like it. You just can't win sometimes..
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I still remember the one time I was warned that they would hunt me down, find me, and kill me iRL due to my cheating.

I just laughed and kept telling them that I loved them as a person and hoped they could find more joy in their life. That just set them off even harder.

But still. All this due to dehorsing someone with hidden blade while camping the gate of Mnem (back when AD was a juggernaught - we were waiting for Faregyl to fall and avoiding the lagginess by taking BM and then camping reinforcements coming from Mnem -- BB was blue as well).
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do reddit hate-message count? Got one this morning, and goodness gracious did they try hard. I can post it but I'd need to edit out like every other word. Someone around here has a filthy mouth!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :/ I've only gotten 1 rage whisper in my 4 years pvping.

What am I doing wrong?
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What am I doing wrong?

You have to kill more stamblades
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What am I doing wrong?

You have to kill more stamblades

......You're right. The first rage whisper I ever got was from a stamblade...

tenor.gif?itemid=8387963
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not a whisper .. but the other night i was vs this Dk 1vs 1 and it went on for like 8 min it was a good fight i had him finely and he started running back i chased after him as i did one of his friends came and got me from behind and then the DK i was fighting came and tbagged me.. i was like really ? ....

here i thought he would be like" nice fight it was awesome" and i get tbagged because his friend killed me...

ohh did i have my revenge 6 min later ....
    Edited by ForsakenSin on October 17, 2017 11:56PM
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sometimes not all is bad in PVP

So when i do pvp to me its not all about "kill kill kill "

So my group was going to go across the bridge and i went in first and there ive seen one yellow , i put up block couple of times i think he understood and in the background 20 something of my group was closing in so he hid behind the bottom of the bridge and i was standing there every time he peaked or wanting to come out i shot of my lighting staff towards the wall and blocked trying to tell him its not safe and so he could hide .. eventually my team moved on and i came down and showed him its safe and then i left catch up with my group.

Another time same thing on the bridge and man this was funny ... there was a yellow and me and same i placed block block and i didn't want to fight him and he understood that ... so he had a flaming horse and i put my one and then he changed his mount and so did i and this went on for like 8 min we were just showing off different mounts we had lol eventually he jumped on the top of the wall bridge and i was next to him as we were still showing off different mounts

As my alliance came about 26 of them i said in zone chat not to kill him and placed block in front of him and they just rode passed us and not one of them tried to kill him some even stopped in confusion right next to him and then left , it was funny eventually we emote goodbye and rode off in our different ways

"By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

• usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    enzoisadog wrote: »
    I think this one is my favorite.

This is quality entertainment right here.

[minor edit for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on October 31, 2017 9:12PM
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fasold666 wrote: »
    Not getting many whispers lately, but the zone chat is just as enjoyable. Here is a selection of messages that made me grin:
    • "HE IS A MACRO SHIELDING **** SORC FFS YOU WON'T BEAT HIM"
    • "Fasold why you not play with yourself"?
    • "****ing harry potter looking ****er"
    • "ignore fasold, shield stacking macro bot"
    • "you ruin the game with your gameplay"
    • "ask his build and tell us :D we must learn the wonder secrets. please let us plebs know lol super ultra mega blaster fasold build"
    • "waldo and fasold pure trolls and monkeys"
    • "there is no point to try to kill fasold"
    • "Fasold needs to be nerfed"
    • "Fasold the blue hulk"
    • "they just need to send Fasold and his crew he wipes the AD"
    • "is it true that you cheat?"
    • “Fasold getting on my nerves here ;( WTF is it with him this dude is so invincible and deadly”
    • “Hexiss sleeping like a baby for 3 hours now, time to get things rolling! AD make points before the monsters awake! Fasold sleeping too? I seduced them ;)
    • “Fasold uses cheats and 12 meter streaks”
    • “even if hes alone it takes like 20 ppl to get him to escape never die! Hes a hell of a player found a gold corn and kept it close to his body?”
    • “many good sorcerer are killable in 2 or 3.. fasold no end... hahah”
    • “I make my builds specifically so him and fasold cant kill them to well, as they’re more than likely to catch you out when soloing”
    • “RUN FASOLD GUMP BACK IN YOUR MOTHER HOUSE RUN OR U DIE”
    • “look its Fasold with the funny symbol that noone can find on their keyboard so they give up reporting”
    • “is fasold666 a) a cheater? b) a cheater ***hole?
    • "whole tamriel knows you cheat"
    • "fasold and serenarth together, smurfs are truelly desperate lol. sending 2 cheaters to Fare"

Hmmm is this a post to brag about your self ? :p hehehe :p

job-meme.jpg
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on October 31, 2017 8:45PM

• Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still super new to PvP, maybe a couple months in. I am still learning, not taking ALL the risks, and my character needs a bunch of work. But, I did get one love letter. It was quite nice. Ya know, basically I'm terrible etc, dying when I had two other people with me. I was just like yeah, I KNOW, I'm new. I don't really care. But, I did get an achievement for killing them while I had under 5% health.

I think I may just respond to any future whispers with random song lyrics.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one ganker who I identified as a weak link in a small scale group and kept killing them. They got angry at me, I turned around and tried to give them feed back... They ended up apologizing and becoming a better player
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The first and only rage whisper I've ever gotten was from someone who repeatedly attempted to send me duel invitations that I had autoblocked, and then proceeded to follow me around whiffing his weapons through me for at least ten minutes before finally sending me a series of whispers meant to be insulting by accusing me of being gay.
    Edited by Minyassa on October 18, 2017 6:23AM
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭

Hmmm is this a post to brag about your self ? :p hehehe :p

job-meme.jpg

Well, that`s what I thought.... :D love that meme
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fasold is actually Wrobel.
    Edited by WillhelmBlack on October 18, 2017 7:46AM
    PC EU
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about truly entertaining hate whispers, but hate ACTIONS are pretty common.

Given the way certain full raid EP guilds will literally mount up and chase me between keeps through the middle of literally nowhere kill me and then tbag, I get the impression that I touched a nerve with them.

Just the other night, my group of 2+me spent about an hour keeping a guild group of ~20 reds busy at 5am. At one point, we brought them into a choke with cold fire siege and killed probably half of them. One thing led to another and 6-8ish chased me off a cliff where I summarily executed 3 of them including their raid lead before going down. Then a few of them started bagging while the rest revived their teammates and then everyone joined in on the bagging.

I take pride in the positive impact I have on everyone I meet.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Fasold trigger happy tv :D
    Edited by elfantasmo on October 18, 2017 10:15PM
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »
    I don't know about truly entertaining hate whispers, but hate ACTIONS are pretty common.

Given the way certain full raid EP guilds will literally mount up and chase me between keeps through the middle of literally nowhere kill me and then tbag, I get the impression that I touched a nerve with them.

Just the other night, my group of 2+me spent about an hour keeping a guild group of ~20 reds busy at 5am. At one point, we brought them into a choke with cold fire siege and killed probably half of them. One thing led to another and 6-8ish chased me off a cliff where I summarily executed 3 of them including their raid lead before going down. Then a few of them started bagging while the rest revived their teammates and then everyone joined in on the bagging.

I take pride in the positive impact I have on everyone I meet.

>down fort glademist days before while EP emperor was trying to capture, then failing fast
    >in coutryard, you ignored me b/c i was on sword and board spec with 30k hp
    >i sneaked and proc'd the spell damage enchantment on back bar, swapped and engulfing flamed you and this step proc'd burning spellweave
    >for some unknown reason you still haven't cast hardened ward, i clicked structured entrophy
    >leaped, critted 12k and then valkyn skoria proc'd instantly with that, your character died.
    >i stopped my character then get rekt by the rest of DC after interrupted a nightblade tried to rez multiple time
    >whispered me saying "lol that skoria leap"

hmm, some ez class players' temper...
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    Fasold is actually Wrobel.
    elfantasmo wrote: »
    Fasold trigger happy tv :D

:trollface:<3
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found the better the player you tea bag the worse the rage gets its EGO all the way.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭
    sometimes not all is bad in PVP

So when i do pvp to me its not all about "kill kill kill "

So my group was going to go across the bridge and i went in first and there ive seen one yellow , i put up block couple of times i think he understood and in the background 20 something of my group was closing in so he hid behind the bottom of the bridge and i was standing there every time he peaked or wanting to come out i shot of my lighting staff towards the wall and blocked trying to tell him its not safe and so he could hide .. eventually my team moved on and i came down and showed him its safe and then i left catch up with my group.

Another time same thing on the bridge and man this was funny ... there was a yellow and me and same i placed block block and i didn't want to fight him and he understood that ... so he had a flaming horse and i put my one and then he changed his mount and so did i and this went on for like 8 min we were just showing off different mounts we had lol eventually he jumped on the top of the wall bridge and i was next to him as we were still showing off different mounts

As my alliance came about 26 of them i said in zone chat not to kill him and placed block in front of him and they just rode passed us and not one of them tried to kill him some even stopped in confusion right next to him and then left , it was funny eventually we emote goodbye and rode off in our different ways

I love these types of stories; helps to make up for the [snip] out there

[edited for profanity masking]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on October 31, 2017 8:46PM
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TazESO hehe thank you , i think you would like this story as well

we were versing blue and getting wrecked like unstoppable force and i went to other side of the fight in other words "I'm not retreating,i'm just advancing in a different direction" lol as i was " advancing in a different direction " i ran into the yellow player and we both stopped.

And i think we startled each other just standing there looking at each other and behind me there were 4 blues coming towards us i done a block few times turned around and got few shoots with the staff in blue direction and once when they got close to us me and yellow as a team we killed all of the blue.

Ive done the thank you and few other emoticons showing my gratitude and he done the same and both done laughter in front of the blue bodies LOL after that we waived our goodbyes and we went our separate way.... that reminded me of " enemy of my enemy is my friend" lol"

• doslekis
    doslekis
    ✭✭✭
    Someone sent me their death recap from me killing them with only surprise attack and claimed they died to "noobism" and that I needed to work on my rotation
    Edited by doslekis on October 19, 2017 5:28AM
    I don't normally use daggers, but when I do, I choose dos Lekis.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    I've found the better the player you tea bag the worse the rage gets its EGO all the way.

got some nice ragewhispers from an EP siege merchant once.......
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not getting many whispers lately, but the zone chat is just as enjoyable. Here is a selection of messages that made me grin :trollface:
    • "ask his build and tell us :D we must learn the wonder secrets. please let us plebs know lol super ultra mega blaster fasold build"
    • "Fasold the blue hulk"
    • “Fasold getting on my nerves here ;( WTF is it with him this dude is so invincible and deadly”
    • “Hexiss sleeping like a baby for 3 hours now, time to get things rolling! AD make points before the monsters awake! Fasold sleeping too? I seduced them ;)
    • “even if hes alone it takes like 20 ppl to get him to escape never die! Hes a hell of a player found a gold corn and kept it close to his body?”
    • “I make my builds specifically so him and fasold cant kill them to well, as they’re more than likely to catch you out when soloing”
    • “look its Fasold with the funny symbol that noone can find on their keyboard so they give up reporting”
    • "fasold and serenarth together, smurfs are truelly desperate lol. sending 2 cheaters to Fare"

Shut up stupid cheater ❤
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on October 31, 2017 8:46PM
    Why do I even try
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    Some classics over the years, one of which was a player in 2014 in pvp and he/she attacked me, then went running into a swamp to escape me, so I killed him/her, and got whisper saying, `Why are you so mean, I just wanted to kill you but you did not die:( so I went to swim and thought you would not see me, you are so so so mean`.

Never forgot it.

I almost died laughing.
    @SHADOW2KK , then it almost worked!

#AdvancedTactics B)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think this one is my favorite.
    FakeFox wrote: »
    1. Mark a snipe spamming Gankblade.
    2. Watch them waisting all their resources trying to cloak.
    3. Charge up assasins will and oneshot them.
    4. Wait for ragewhispers.

1. Run mark
    2. Wait for ragewhispers
    NA-PC
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got this beauty today

https://imgur.com/a/UnlQo
    Edited by FakeZavos on October 19, 2017 9:10PM
    Why do I even try
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not getting many whispers lately, but the zone chat is just as enjoyable. Here is a selection of messages that made me grin :trollface:
    • "Fasold the blue hulk"

I vote for Fasold best Chokepoint EU
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on October 31, 2017 8:44PM
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    I've found the better the player thinks they are you tea bag the worse the rage gets its EGO all the way.