The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone Else Happy About The Changes?

• BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I am thrilled about the changes...

For starters too many people were combining Heavy Armor with Shuffle and that combo is very OP; you even have a sizable Nightblade population using that at current...

I am glad that's coming to an end (I cant wait to destroy the Medium Armor wearing Shuffle users going forward)...

Same goes for EotS...

Its so wide spread because its too effective; I'm not as excited about this change though as I had already adapted to withstanding EotS's damage with my current build...

The only thing that changes as pertains that is that I can tank it even easier than before, so that makes me happy... :)

All in all, I think Zenimax is doing an excellent job...

I commend them for their efforts...

:)
    if you couldn't kill ppl in heavy armor using shuffle, you're probably gonna continue getting rick rolled by the ppl already using medium armor in pvp lmao.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hatoreehanzo ...

100% agree with you...

I've absolutely headed to IC to avoid performance issues...

definitely looks at the moment like pops are down on all the maps...

the health desync drives me nuts - after awhile I'll start getting real reckless hoping someone might kill me...

haven't logged on yet today, but last night AD was up by 2k in Vivec...

have 4 DC, 3 EP, 3 AD...just been playing DC & EP so far (about 21 days left in campaign)...i'll wait for some of the AD players to clear out before playing those characters...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For starters too many people were combining Heavy Armor with Shuffle and that combo is very OP; you even have a sizable Nightblade population using that at current...

I am glad that's coming to an end (I cant wait to destroy the Medium Armor wearing Shuffle users going forward)...

Same goes for EotS...

Its so wide spread because its too effective; I'm not as excited about this change though as I had already adapted to withstanding EotS's damage with my current build...

The only thing that changes as pertains that is that I can tank it even easier than before, so that makes me happy... :)

if you couldn't kill ppl in heavy armor using shuffle, you're probably gonna continue getting rick rolled by the ppl already using medium armor in pvp lmao.

What makes you think I can't kill them?

Assumptions, especially wrong assumptions, makes you look like an @zz...

Medium armor melts before me btw; if I can kill Heavy Shuffle Users, then the Medium users better run...
    Edited by TheDoomsdayMonster on October 17, 2017 4:45PM
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    Nope.

If anything, this patch has sucked away any confidence I might have that Wrobel and his combat team have learned that a bunch of random nerfs every update do not improve a game.

I don't like EoTS either. But It's one thing to nerf it, it's another to actually encourage us to be excited about replacing it with something else. What else are we going to use to kill either guilds like Dracarys or faction-stacks? The new Shifting Standard? Mitigation and damage prevention have gone ridiculously crazy high and it's not just heavy armor that's doing that.

What I dislike most about this patch is that it just flat out ignored what have now been longstanding frustrating problems (warden, mgplar, and mDK DPS) and just introduced a whole bunch of unasked for nerfs to skills we use (Petrify, Purify, Frags) all in an effort to try an entice us to use skills we don't.

And the further homogenization of the game is not to be applauded. NBs, DKs, and Sorcs all now have an unblockable and undodgeable stun. The only difference is the sorcerer version has a 28 meter range, because apparently ZoS though sorcerers were struggling with their shield stacking and needed a max ranged stun.

where does a nb have an unblockable undodgeable stun?!

Mass Hysteria
    Edited by Joy_Division on October 17, 2017 5:10PM
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭

Same goes for EotS...

Medium armor melts before me btw; if I can kill Heavy Shuffle Users, then the Medium users better run...
    haha, just based on your post man
    oh and that magicka Templar build in your sig, its pretty clear you're a zergling
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same goes for EotS...

haha, just based on your post man
    oh and that magicka Templar build in your sig, its pretty clear you're a zergling

Lol...

I solo or do small groups most of the time...

Dude, just stop making assumptions; you are 0-2 at present...dont make it any worse.
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s