The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

charged for eso plus membership

hightowermusic
hello, My wife's account was just charged for an eso plus membership. we DO NOT play eso and havent in about 6 months. We both made sure our eso plus memberships were canceled when we stopped playing. Which wasn't very easy to do. I am assuming this is a mistake and the charges will be reversed immediately. My wife's account name is Samanthadear
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll probably need to create a ticket for that through the support page:
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/incident
    Platform-select > Billing > ESO plus purchase issue

Alternatively, you can probably revert the transaction through your bank, though in the past that has given other players a lot of trouble (as it can be considered fraud to revert the payment of a service after using said service) and so it is generally not advised if you wish to play ESO again in the future.
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath