The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hybrid compatibility in next patch

• Gorrest
    Gorrest
    ✭✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    Gorrest wrote: »
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    These are my stats, this is outside of Cyro so Im missing 5k health. During Duels I have infinite Sustain, not sure how it will perform being outnumbered. (Due note this is PTS and I dont have Agility on EU, so Im missing like 500 stam and 50 weapon damage)

w1xU6Yq.png

It looks like you're wearing that one set which makes your spell damage & weapon damage the same as a 5 piece + alchemist & then popped a potion

Looks like 0 sustain to me

Pelinals is such a bad Hybrid set(plus if I had it I would have 4k spell also), and no Im not using CA. Sustain is not an issue since I am getting sustain from Pots, Argonian, and Battle Roar. Plus Heavies when I need it. Since its a Hybrid, you can pull from both resources so I can focus on Stam when no Mag and vise versa. (I guess I could of pop a pot to get the 20% buff before taking it, but oh well)

That is some crazy stats there! I think it's safe to assume you have shacklebreaker, but I can't tell what else you have with that set up

5 Shackle indeed. Others are hard to figure out since its not a 5 piece. But my Spell/Weapon damage is going down by 250ish because of the new update. Want to test it on live once I finish grinding my Undaunted and get the last bit of gear before I post it.
    Edited by Gorrest on October 17, 2017 7:52AM
    -PvP Characters-

AD Mag DK, Mc Flabben
    AD Mag Templar, Gorrest
    AD Mag Sorc, Edrene Kingsley
    AD MagWarden, Mc Woflen
    EP Stam Sorc, Elder Procs Online
    DC Stam DK, One Shot Online
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    These are my stats, this is outside of Cyro so Im missing 5k health. During Duels I have infinite Sustain, not sure how it will perform being outnumbered. (Due note this is PTS and I dont have Agility on EU, so Im missing like 500 stam and 50 weapon damage)

w1xU6Yq.png

It looks like you're wearing that one set which makes your spell damage & weapon damage the same as a 5 piece + alchemist & then popped a potion

Looks like 0 sustain to me

Pelinals is such a bad Hybrid set(plus if I had it I would have 4k spell also), and no Im not using CA. Sustain is not an issue since I am getting sustain from Pots, Argonian, and Battle Roar. Plus Heavies when I need it. Since its a Hybrid, you can pull from both resources so I can focus on Stam when no Mag and vise versa. (I guess I could of pop a pot to get the 20% buff before taking it, but oh well)

In fact, you can make better hybrids without Pelinals
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea, its hard sometimes. My build works, but it's not ideal. It is currently Pelinals + 4 piece Affliction (b/c more mag,stam, weapon damage) and grothdar. I've gotten kills, but i've gotten killed more
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Gorrest
    Gorrest
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, its hard sometimes. My build works, but it's not ideal. It is currently Pelinals + 4 piece Affliction (b/c more mag,stam, weapon damage) and grothdar. I've gotten kills, but i've gotten killed more

Replace Pelinal with Shacklebreaker. You will still hit as hard. 1H&S fits so well with Hybrid since you can use Pierce Armor(Both Pens) and a really good stun. You can also use Spell Wall if needed. Grothdar I found on my Hybrid wasnt doing well, so I recommend 1 Kena+1 Dom for damage(Slimecraw gives similar damage since our damage is still somewhat low), or 2 Malu for better tankiness.
    -PvP Characters-

AD Mag DK, Mc Flabben
    AD Mag Templar, Gorrest
    AD Mag Sorc, Edrene Kingsley
    AD MagWarden, Mc Woflen
    EP Stam Sorc, Elder Procs Online
    DC Stam DK, One Shot Online
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭

Replace Pelinal with Shacklebreaker. You will still hit as hard. 1H&S fits so well with Hybrid since you can use Pierce Armor(Both Pens) and a really good stun. You can also use Spell Wall if needed. Grothdar I found on my Hybrid wasnt doing well, so I recommend 1 Kena+1 Dom for damage(Slimecraw gives similar damage since our damage is still somewhat low), or 2 Malu for better tankiness.

The thing about this is that you get a bit less weapon/spell damage with shacklebreaker. You can run Domihaus, but that has a 10% chance to proc, and thus an approximate 30% up-time.
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...