The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HEL RA no points for top boss

GodAizen
GodAizen
✭✭✭
Has anyone got the bug where you don't get any points for top flame shaper boss in hel ra on xbox?
  • Seleval
    Seleval
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday my group and I decided to test it

It´s quite a simple solution:

The top Boss does not give points when the group on left side goes through the gate after their boss is defeated.
    They have to wait in the boss room for the other group to finish, then the points will be assigned.
    PC/EU
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    @Seleval my group tried this about 3 times last week and it didn’t not work.

Also we tried to have top group start their boss first and still no points given. We even tried to have them finish boss first and still no points given. So technically it’s a win or loss situation.

We also had a person in our group tell us to stop restarting the trial because they’ve done it all week and not once got a score for top boss.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • Seleval
    Seleval
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm thats interesting...

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Please have a look, maybe test it out?
    It´s happening on xBox aswell as PC, NA and EU.
    PC/EU