The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Insane Guild Idea - Now Open

ShadySmell
ShadySmell
Soul Shriven
So, I got to thinking recently...

I've tried a couple of times to formulate the perfect guild in my head that didn't require me to put too much effort into it to keep it running. To manage to have a successful, but not super popular, guild.

I started with a guild that specialized in the Imperial City's PvE/PvP nature, with a ranking system that revolved around not skill, but instead function.

For example:
Spectators would be players that required purely assistance from other players, be it PvP, such as keep capturing, etc... or PvE in the Imperial City to gain telvars.
Horsemen would be players in the guild whom traversed the PvP side of Cyrodiil that would help players seeking such aid.
Imperial Watch would be players in the guild whom traversed the PvE side of the Imperial City that would help players seeking such aid.

And that was about it. Plain and simple, nothing too complicated.

So then I found myself making a guild that was based off of Xivkyn.
That guild followed an even more simple principle: Everyone was equal on all levels possible.

And how did I accomplish this? There was only one rank, with all permissions: Xivkyn Guard.

And this guild revolved around the Imperial City too. The purpose was to help people gain special items that came with the Imperial City, such as skins, items, trophy items, and mainly Polymorphs.

But then, I scrapped that idea, and tonight I came up with something even worse than those two, but the idea behind the guild is a lot more evil fun!

---
That is where I present you with the guild
The Planes of Oblivion

Now hear me out... Lets get past the clearly 7th grade edgy attempt at a name for a guild and get to the meat of this situation.

This guild is PURELY run by its members. I take absolutely ZERO hand in the guild.
  • Only exceptions being:
  1. ) If you suggest something to me to change/add in the guild.
  2. ) I will eventually make a tabbard, which I will most likely consult the guild members on.
The guild acts as a semi-datebase of players whom specialize in a specific field to help others in. The ranks are based off of my previous two guilds, but more so the first.

They are so self-explanatory, I don't think I can explain them more than you can...
  1. ) Need Help - Have bank deposit access.
  2. ) PvE - Have guild store access
  3. ) PvP (Non-Vet) - Have PvP resource access
  4. ) PvP (Vet) - Have PvP resource access (Use Officer chat to communicate)
Make sense? Good. Now here's the next level of madness.

When I say the guild is PURELY run by its members, do NOT underestimate how literal I am being.

EVERY MEMBER has the ability to remove, promote and demote. Reason behind this, is because YOU will be putting YOURSELF into your own specified area of rank. And, you will remove people whom you believe do not belong in the guild. Because, with everyone having the ability to access the guild bank, it is up to YOU to make sure that NO ONE abuses this. But, be creative. You have a lot of power with this guild and I don't expect it to go one exact way. Have fun with it.

Other then that, there isn't much I have to say about it. Just make sure you read the MOTD, and that should be it. Have fun!
And remember, just think of this guild as it's own little plane in The Planes of Oblivion.
  • ShadySmell
    ShadySmell
    Soul Shriven
    If you want to join god help you just throw your GT in the thread, or PM. Whichever you see fit.

Just beware, it will probably take me a while to add you in. So expect to be added in within roughly 48 hours. (I know you can't wait >:) )
    Edited by ShadySmell on October 9, 2017 5:40AM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious, if you would pass leadership to a random member (if Chaos, then let it be!), after how many days would you be kicked?! :D