The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

An error has occurred...

Funrukdurkha
Funrukdurkha
✭✭✭
Yep, I know that this EXACT problem has been gnashed over a dozen times before, but I haven't seen one viable solution (or ZOS response) yet, so here I am...

(please, if anybody DOES know of a solution, feel free to call me a weasel and point me in the right direction)

Since the last patch, my game has gone from running flawlessly to crashing with increasing frequency, until I cannot run TES at all. The game literally bounces within a minute of loading, regardless of toon. :( I have removed all addons, repaired the game, updated my drivers, reduced graphic quality to just north of Minecraft... nothing works.

At first, the bouncing only happened at high-traffic hubs such as Mournhold and Wayrest. Now am crashing with the "error has occurred" message, even when I'm loading to an unfurnished house.

WTactualF, ZOS?!! I've poured hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours of my life into this game. I pay my monthly sub, I don't talk to bots, and I eat my vegetables. WHY CAN'T I PLAY TES ANYMORE?!!

Please, please, PLEASE fix this. Am at my wits' end.

AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE WOULD BE WELCOME (...hell, an unofficial response would work fine, too).

PLZ?!!!

:(