Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stamsorc and Healplar/Duo?

Ibibi
Ibibi
✭✭
Well im playing a redguard 2h/bow stamsorc build for a while now.I also have a altmer magplar and dunmer magblade.My girlfriend plays a healplar mostly.We are thinking of doing duo most of the content.I read that the best for healplar is more likely DK tank but what about stamsorc etc.?
Khajiit 4eva
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run a healplar and love going as a duo. I can readily adjust the heals/support/damage as if almost on a scale. With notice and touch of reslotting, even more so.

If I'm doing a WB with a sturdy DK tank, I can get him within my aura and keep him under 3 HoTs, feed him stamina, touch up with Healing Springs as necessary and because a tank makes things pretty safe and predictable, work a moderate amount of damage into things - including the destro ult a couple times.

If, I'm supporting a ranged mage or archer, then I buff up and dive into the boss to try and hold him by being in his face - the foundation of that is Channeled Focus + Sweeps, augmented by my other skills as time allows and, again, that destro ult a couple times. What I'm counting on here is keeping the ranged player safe so they can augment my damage.

I also play a bow/bow stamsorc and would love to have my own healplar in support of her. So yeah, a good healplar can comfortably adjust to support almost anything and most healers 'think' in terms of reactive support based on what is needed.

PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Used to be the one of the best combos when repentance gave Stam back to the people you healed, now pretty much any two classes together is fine.