The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ISO vet trial guild (tank/healer)

cosplayerrain
cosplayerrain
✭✭
I have a healer that runs spc, worm, mending, twilight, and infallible. Master staffs. She has completed all craglorn hm, and vmol.
I have a tank that runs ebon, tarug, Alkosh. Tank is new so she has only completed vaa and vhrc.
Cap cp. evening raids work best (after 6 pm cst)
Message forbidden Sk1es on Xbox is you’d like to try out my support classes.
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @cosplayerrain wretched legion is in search of healers and tanks for our vet trials group. We have completed all vet trials and We are working on vmol progression. If you interested in joining us we would love to have you join. Please let me me know.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    phidonk526 wrote: »
    @cosplayerrain wretched legion is in search of healers and tanks for our vet trials group. We have completed all vet trials and We are working on vmol progression. If you interested in joining us we would love to have you join. Please let me me know.

Thanks. I think I’m working on a dd title progression currently. It’s every day at 8 cst.