The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Casual-social guild. The Battle Born Crew

SoupDejour
Welcome to the Battle Born Crew. A newly formed guild with like-minded individuals who enjoy the game for what it is and want to conquer Tameriel! We are looking for mature members, 18+ year olds, that want to explore the game while having a good time with other guild mates. Members should be willing to help others out when it is requested, provide witty banter, sarcasm and respect. Who doesn’t enjoy a little laugh when playing a game? We want to be a social guild but that doesn’t mean everything requires a group. If you prefer to solo, then go for it! We want to support all levels and game play style and factions.

There will be no guild fees…EVER! If you want to donate, feel free to and if you don’t then it is all good. After members have proven to be involved then they will have access to the guild bank. We will use the “take something, leave something of equal or greater value” approach. We want the guild bank to be used to help and support players throughout the game.

We will have nightly events happening if you want to take part in them. We have planned World Boss days, PVP days, dungeon runs, and wolf pack hunting nights (you know how fun that is!). The guild is on the lookout for member who would want to help run and coordinate these events as well as taking on leadership roles as an officer.
If you are interested please leave your gamer tag and we will get you an invite out as soon as possible!

Thanks!
Edited by SoupDejour on November 15, 2017 10:13PM
  • SoupDejour
    Also looking for members who would like to take an active role in guild like coordinating events.
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    A friend and I are looking for a good guild to join after the guild we used to run died out as people left ESO. Our GTs are GuyNamedSean and scottus. If we get along with the crew and everything, we may also be willing to take active roles like suggested. Can I ask how many members strong you are right now?
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • SoupDejour
    @GuyNamedSean We are a brand new guild that has just started actively recruiting. We just got to 15 members of all alliances. We help in dungeon runs or any PvE type content. We have some members running around in Cyrodill as well. Jump in and check it out
    Edited by SoupDejour on October 9, 2017 5:42PM
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d love to join, but I’ve not received an invitation.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • SoupDejour
    @GuyNamedSean I will get one sent tonight. I must of misspelled it with my first attempt.
  • SoupDejour
    Starting recruitment!