Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can Vlastarus set merchants sell gold jewelry?

Armatesz
Armatesz
✭✭✭✭✭
Reason why I am asking is because I was wondering if I can just buy elfbane jewelry this way.
Ärmätèsz
Xbox NA
Guildless (by choice)
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No you can only buy the IC sets in gold from the TV merchants. None in Cyro that you can buy are gold.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No you can only buy the IC sets in gold from the TV merchants. None in Cyro that you can buy are gold.

I've seen someone try to sell a gold neck for elfbane and if I had to guess it was a reward for being one of the higher tier players on it.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »

I've seen someone try to sell a gold neck for elfbane and if I had to guess it was a reward for being one of the higher tier players on it.

gold jewles are end of campaign rewards for the top players in 30 day campaigns, but during the recent midyear mayhem event the gold jewels were on sale at the golden,
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm going to be having a field day getting gold jewelry of the elf bane set...
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm going to be having a field day getting gold jewelry of the elf bane set...

its worth asking in zone/checking traders there may be a few on sale still floating - they will cost a pretty penny though ;)
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering how much would the jewelry cost you think? Xbox one btw
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

absolutley no idea prices vary between EU & NA,

i bought my sets using AP (500k a piece) at the time
    but they were also available for 200k (in gold) per piece

the more popular a set, the more it costs (vicious death for example easily sells)

while elfbane is a popular set, it is usually worn as 5 armour pieces because the jewelry is only available in healthy, so you may get lucky and pick the jewelry cheap. but any prices would be random guessing. (im not very good at the trading - lol)
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bebynnag wrote: »

absolutley no idea prices vary between EU & NA,

i bought my sets using AP (500k a piece) at the time
    but they were also available for 200k (in gold) per piece

the more popular a set, the more it costs (vicious death for example easily sells)

while elfbane is a popular set, it is usually worn as 5 armour pieces because the jewelry is only available in healthy, so you may get lucky and pick the jewelry cheap. but any prices would be random guessing. (im not very good at the trading - lol)

I can say that the typical ones that would be after elfbane or way of martial knowledge or overwhelming surge are wanting it for the 4 item effect. If it is anything like way of martial knowledge pricing then it is insanely easy to find it cheap. I run a heavy magplar and I can say way of martial knowledge is a pretty cheap set to get.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And so tonight I finally found some guild traders that had the elfsbane jewelry :3 quite happy, but now I need kutas >_>' at least now I can have the equipment I want though for my build.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)