Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Argonian Tank.What Class?

Ibibi
Ibibi
✭✭
Hey guys.Ive planning to do a Argonian tank.Dont know which class though.Mostly between Nightblade or Dragonknight.What would be the most viable.My girlfriend is a healer templar so we can duo.Thanks for advice.
Khajiit 4eva
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely a dk.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The few good warden tanks I’ve played with have been op af. DK is good too. That warden is something else though.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonknight, followed by Warden.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DK does seem to be the best, although I must say that I am having great fun with my templar that I converted into a tank from a a healer.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my best friends runs a DK tank and I run a magplar healer. The two work wonderfully together. If it is just the two of them, the healer does most of the damage. Can take a bit vs a big boss but we are very, very safe while doing it. :)

As a healer, it is a wonderful feeling when your tank snaps a foe out of your face right into their shield (Chains), then locks them in place (Talons). I don't know anything about NB tanks but I can attest that a DK tank is good.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Ibibi
    Ibibi
    ✭✭
    What about sap tank.I have a cp nightblade thought about rerolling from Dunmer to Argonian .
    Khajiit 4eva