Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Provisioning: Furniture

Theoriginalubiety
I know this is a small thing, but the cost of flour to make furniture items for provisioning seems a little high. It takes 20 flour to make most common items. Unless I'm missing it or don't know where to farm it, I don't come across a lot of flour. I know I can buy it, but that is not the point I'm trying to make. There is a lot of little items that you can make for your house with provisioning, but the flour cost is gonna slow it down for me.
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    I see a lot of flour sacks in delves .. also if you go to Vulkel Guard on a small boat towards the end of the docks, there are a few flour sacks that are always available, in the little boat and on the dock next to it. (leftover from some event)
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is also a flour sack and honey barrel trove on the docks in Glenumbra, on the side toward the dungeon, and it's free stuff (don't have to steal it).
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was shocked when i found out that needs 20 flour for a single candle

Craglorn is a good place for farming various ingredients also
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
    This one hears nothing. Sees nothing. This one only sweeps.
    desperately need a survey assistant
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need gluten free candles!
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to know a good farming spot for flour I can verify that daggerfall docks there is a spot where the anniversary cake was at that you can retrieve massive amounts of flour. You can get varied amounts and all you have to do to have it reset is teleport to a home you don't own and when you leave home you will be at the same spot. I think I got a stack of flour in a fairly fast amount of time. Hope this info helps.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can also add the flour is not counted as stealing so it is free to grab.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuff you can get at the dock spot and boat are as followed: Flour, bittergreen, pumpkin, apples, bananas, honey (massive amounts), rose, and some other odd end stuff. Most common thing to get is honey and flour followed by apples and bananas. I know there is some other stuff but I forget what is all provided.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)