The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Casual, solo looking for guild

BrotherGrimm
Solo player. Looking to join casual guild, no dues, for very occasional group stuff.
GT: i3rotherGrimm
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, that's honest!

But the first question is going to be 'and what do you think you will be bringing to the guild?'.
  • BrotherGrimm
    Occasional good company?

Just looking for a guild with decent company to run group things that are harder to solo. Maybe do some questing and wandering with. And if someone ocassionally needs a set, be happy to oblige up to 6 traits for the moment. If such a guild exists, awesome. If not...eh... Not aiming to interview to get into a guild.
  • amarothria12

I could get you into my guild, Moment of Reckoning. We have some folks that are solo players and some that are venturing into that harder cotent. If you're looking for trial content we have that. We are looking for players to fill ranks on our progression team (and start vet trials) and looking to start a second for social runs.We have great company. We're small, social guild. We use discord for everything. if you would like an invite I'd be happy to send you one. My GT is Amarothria. Hit me up and I'll send ya invite.