The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Account Muted] Not exactly sure why but have a couple theories.

sicnathron
Was dolman farming recently with a loot tracker enabled that spammed the chat with so many people in group. Shortly after doing a dungeon later that evening I was "muted" ie could not trade my wife who needed a piece of gear from said instance the gear that had dropped. After further investigation found that I could not access guild banks and I'm not certain entirely but she said she could not see my says and zone acts like none of my messages go through. I eventually disabled the loot tracker by using the command to turn it off after I noticed it was becoming hard to see what had been said in chat. What's irrelevant but worse is that the dolman I was farming didn't even drop the loot I was after as I got bangkori and alkir confused for some reason. Basically all I do is work and take care of responsibilities in my home + play this game with what time is left. Seriously living in the middle of nowhere with no transportation other than my two feet so this really kinda sucks. Not to mention I spend much of the time I do have farming gold for the epical gears and to help the wife with furnishings.

Filed a ticket after trying to reloadui and testing various configurations for the game to see if any one thing was to blame ticket thus far has gone unanswered. I thought ZoS staff might not be working on the weekend until I realized others had been helped at various times during business hours weekend or no so I came here to bring attention to the ticket as tomorrow I'm not going to have much if any time to play since working graveyard on a fragmented schedule sucks the life out of you.
  • sicnathron
    I also when dolman farming tend to stay at one of the several dolmans because my pc is a potato and otherwise it takes far to long to load all the enemies making it difficult to actually participate other than spamming aoe in their general direction based on where people are standing and where enemies tend to spawn at these things. Wondering if I got mistaken for a dolman afker or whatever based on that, but honestly with a A8-7410 I'm lucky to even be able to play this in most situations especially after the dx11 update.
    Edited by sicnathron on October 1, 2017 4:15PM
  • sicnathron
    Support was helpful in remedying the situation just wanted to leave an update.