The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Max poison build

JerzeeDevil
JerzeeDevil
✭✭✭
Velidreth, Viper, & Morag Tong.

Velidreth head/shoulders.
Gold Viper Neck, 3 body pieces 1 dagger
2 Gold Morag Tong rings, 2 body pieces 1 dagger
Bow bar crafted and Disease enchant due to using poison morphs of Bow skills.

Can I make this any better? Any thoughts?

Imperial Stamina DK toon.
Edited by JerzeeDevil on September 29, 2017 12:08PM
jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can use sheer venom. But that would be just different flavor to what you already (viper) have.
    You also have literally no set active on your backbar. Would be fine if you arent doing any damage, but you mentioned poison bow skills. Morag Tong bow would be optimal in that case.
    Related to that, the enchant choice could also matter. If you spend very short time on bow bar, then getting damage glyph could be better. Poison Enchant is also better (more damage) if you do damage and change to morag tong bow (or simply 5 morag tong somewhere on body).
    Disease is fine tho. Even better if you don't have major defile source (which you probably have)
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    You can use sheer venom. But that would be just different flavor to what you already (viper) have.
    You also have literally no set active on your backbar. Would be fine if you arent doing any damage, but you mentioned poison bow skills. Morag Tong bow would be optimal in that case.
    Related to that, the enchant choice could also matter. If you spend very short time on bow bar, then getting damage glyph could be better. Poison Enchant is also better (more damage) if you do damage and change to morag tong bow (or simply 5 morag tong somewhere on body).
    Disease is fine tho. Even better if you don't have major defile source (which you probably have)

Finding that Morag Tong bow though..... Usually try to bar swap after firing... I do hear you though!

You think Sheer Venom is better? I am all ears! (Imperial though, NOT Khajit) :)
    jerzeedevil.com

• SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Finding that Morag Tong bow though..... Usually try to bar swap after firing... I do hear you though!

You think Sheer Venom is better? I am all ears! (Imperial though, NOT Khajit) :)

I dont think it is possible to say one is better than other. It is probably easier time to keep viper on (since it is every 4sec and activator is any melee attack, not poison injection which you use probably once in 10sec). But it gives you slightly more relevant stats (2 weapon damage instead of 2 crits). it just for the taste and then experience trying it what suits you better :)

Regarding morag tong bow, you can aswell just grind second viper weapon and have 5 morag tong pieces on your body.
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭

I dont think it is possible to say one is better than other. It is probably easier time to keep viper on (since it is every 4sec and activator is any melee attack, not poison injection which you use probably once in 10sec). But it gives you slightly more relevant stats (2 weapon damage instead of 2 crits). it just for the taste and then experience trying it what suits you better :)

Regarding morag tong bow, you can aswell just grind second viper weapon and have 5 morag tong pieces on your body.

Been trying that too, thanks for the replies and suggestions! Keep them coming all.
    jerzeedevil.com

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For a PvP build (A DW Bow build is far too defenseless to be used in PvP, especially in medium armor, I doubt you'll make it work...)

Velidreth + Viper + Ophdian Venom.

Infused Poison or Disease enchant on Sword and Shield on front bar
    Maelstrom's Nirnhoned 2H with Double Ravage Health poisons on back bar

Gold Ophidian Venom jewelry + 2 body pieces (for it to proc on both bars)
    3 Viper body pieces + Infused Sword + Shield

Now you could definitely swap Viper for Morag Tong. But I'd advise against it in PvP since you'll barely feel the 10% damage increase on your DoTs, but you will definitely feel the Viper DoT.

PvP Bars:
    1hS: Venom Claw, Heroic Slash, Igneous Shield, Vigor, Reverberating Bash, Sword and Board Ultimate
    2H: Noxious Breath, Executionner, Crit Rush, Rally, Hardened Armor, Dragon Leap

This is definitely a viable poison proc build for PvP. If I were to make it even more viable, I'd swap the Velidreth out for Bloodspawn just to get some extra defenses, since medium is very squishy, but it can totally work with Velidreht also.

Now if this is not a PvP build, but a PvE build, firstly I'd say that its not very viable in trials compared to other options, but in can definitely be good in dungeons:

Velidreth + Morag Tong + Ophidian Venom

DW: Infused Poison enchant main hand weapon, Berserker enchant off hand weapon front bar
    Bow: Nirnhoned/Precise/Sharpened Maelstrom's Bow (if you don't have it then Master's Bow, if not that either, then a Morag Tong bow with a Double Ravage Health poison).

Gold Ophidian Venom jewelry + 2 body pieces
    3 Morag Tong body pieces + 2 daggers (Main hand Infused, off hand sharpened or precise)

Bars:
    DW: Rearming Trap, Venom Claw, Rending Slashes, Deadly Cloak, Noxious Breath (ideally Flames of Oblivion is better, but since this is a poison build, screw that)
    Bow: Endless Hail, Razor Caltrops, Poison Injection, Vigor, Molten Armaments
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • shinikaze
    shinikaze
    ✭✭✭
    how about sheer venom + vicecanon + ravage health poison.
    Just lethal arrow from stealth and inmediatly shoot poison injection. you will apply 6 poison almost at the same time.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    If you wanna go full proctard, use Red Mountain, Velidreth/Mephala and Ophidian Set of Veno on a stam DK:

RaSaowJ.jpg
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have like 4 morag tong bows for sale in ESE lol
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You think Sheer Venom is better? I am all ears! (Imperial though, NOT Khajiit) :)

I use the Sheer Venom set (3 jewelry+ 2 body) and use it with the Morag Tong Set (4pc body + 1 bow (sharpened) and+1 Maul (sharpened) ) on a stamina /Poison DK build, race= Argonian. (note- the race was more for looks because he looks like a bipedal Raptor for Jurassic park , wears green and is pretty cool, since he is a poisonous lizard, the extra racial health though helps..)

Poison enchant on the Bow and more weapon damage enchant on the Maul. 1pc Kena for more weapon damage.

I love the Sheer Venom set way better than the Viper, why? Well it's because I can use it during melee and use it ranged as well (which you cannot do with the Viper set, since ZOS fixed it awhile ago).

In Melee, I use the two handed execute (Reverse slice) and it proc's the Sheer Venom, and when I use the Poison Injection Bow execute ability from Range it also proc's the Sheer Venom (I tested it) and the tool tip on Fextralife says like 8500 damage but when wearing the set, mine is like 11.8k+ almost 12k, so in PvP that is 5900+/6k damage over 6 sec's, approx. 983/1k + damage a second.

The Poison Injection ability or 2H execute just destroys people at like 50% or lower health when the Sheer Venom proc's.

The Morag Tong set has alot of weapon damage on it and the 5 pc gives 10% more damage for 5 more sec's, and makes any poison ability just that more potent.

If I was going to make a Nightblade poison build, I would most likely go Imperial because of the high stats (Health and Stam) and use Vicecannon of Venom with the Sheer Venom set. The extra health would be needed to stay alive since the two of these set's proc'ing will continue to bring a Nightblade out of Cloak or Sneak, the main reason I made a DK poison build instead with the Sheer Venom set.

Edited by whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO on September 29, 2017 11:46PM
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Horowonnoe wrote: »

I have like 4 morag tong bows for sale in ESE lol

PS4, NA :smile:

I ended up just buying one, thanks though!

ViceCanon takes you out of stealth...FYI on a NIghtBlade.
    jerzeedevil.com

• SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course one purge negates your entire build....
    DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Of course one purge negates your entire build....

PvE, not PvP >:)
    jerzeedevil.com

• llElLoboll
    llElLoboll
    ✭✭✭
    I have used sheer venom with vicecannon for a long time with the dual health poison. Vicecannon double barred, master bow infused, kena head, and sheer venom active on the 2h bar with the dual health poison. Wood elf for the recov and you'll end up with 4200wd, 2800 stam recov, 1100 mag recov, and 5 dots. For those that say dot builds don't work against templars that is largely a false statement. However, really good templars will purge most of your dot damage but with five dots going that are easily procced and therefore have a high uptime if the templar doesn't throw down purge constantly then the dots will be doing a lot of damage. Definitely not a BiS build but I've used it with great success for about a year and have had a ton of fun 1vxing with it.

Edit: If this was for pve my bad I missed that part.
    Edited by llElLoboll on January 11, 2018 5:36PM
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    llElLoboll wrote: »
    I have used sheer venom with vicecannon for a long time with the dual health poison. Vicecannon double barred, master bow infused, kena head, and sheer venom active on the 2h bar with the dual health poison. Wood elf for the recov and you'll end up with 4200wd, 2800 stam recov, 1100 mag recov, and 5 dots. For those that say dot builds don't work against templars that is largely a false statement. However, really good templars will purge most of your dot damage but with five dots going that are easily procced and therefore have a high uptime if the templar doesn't throw down purge constantly then the dots will be doing a lot of damage. Definitely not a BiS build but I've used it with great success for about a year and have had a ton of fun 1vxing with it.

Edit: If this was for pve my bad I missed that part.

I did convert an older toon to a similar build, Wood Elf etc. I'm using Archer's Mind instead of Vice Canon though
    jerzeedevil.com

• Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Assassin's Guile is worth consideration. The tooltip doesn't look that much better than viper but both the damage and heal can crit. A templar can purge the damage portion but you still get the full heal from it.

3fc405c8-98ac-4172-8570-07187ef69e08.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=EMA95s%2BikLtTAgCPJDILbZcctDZG%2Fr5ZqoVl4fL1utg%3D
    Edited by Toast_STS on January 12, 2018 3:26AM
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps