The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sick and Tired of Reading How Ungrateful People Are Over Free Crown Crates!

Storymaster
Storymaster
✭✭✭✭✭
There are a disturbing amount of posts across this board of folks ragging hard on the free crown crates they were just given. I am reading a lot of knee-jerk reactions here simply because they did not receive rare stuff in 3 free crown crates.

smh to the tenth power.

Beyond that, how anyone can be unappreciative for being given something for free is purely baffling to me and clearly illustrates so much of what is wrong with present day society in the Americas and Western Europe. Digging deeper, folks project their resentfulness onto the crown crates because they see them as a "moneygrab" by a greedy corporation. NEWSFLASH PEOPLE The crown crates are one of several revenue streams that keep the game you love in business and continuously having new content that comes throughout the year, consistently, every year! What do you imagine pays for that? You think all of the new content is cheap to produce? Most of you don't have the foggiest of what goes into designing content for a game of this scale, let alone the good business sense for what could keep it profitable and afloat. And "no", they are not looking to break even on their revenue streams. They are looking to turn a profit or else there is no incentive to keep the game going, just as in any other business.

So, you are owed nothing. The next time you're given something for free, show a little appreciation. It just might rejuvenate your soul.

I for one appreciate the crown crates, along with all of the outstanding content that ZOS continues to push out for this game!

Edited by Storymaster on September 28, 2017 1:57PM
Character Profiles:
Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Aeorath
    Aeorath
    ✭✭✭
    Stop... just stop before anything else happens. If you think they WANT to sell those crates, they should make the contents more, I don't know, attractive? Just saying, really, otherwise that is NOT a revenue stream, everyone will avoid that like the plague. Newsflash, I know, right?

And it's good to see the society is all messed up in the Americas and Western Europe, rest of the world is safe.
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    This is unfortunately the mindset of the country, not just on here. From another sorry sap in customer service I can say this is sadly the norm for the vast majority of our customers at work. Hold a special, or have a little freebie here or there, and while you get some that are appreciative, you get many that find faults in what was given, or want to complain about this or that or say it's not enough...

Thanks ZOS. I appreciated the crates. It was a nice gesture. There is hope left for humanity, if only we quit being entitled ***
    Edited by Glockcoma725 on September 28, 2017 12:29PM
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I definitely appreciate the free Crown Crates. It is the only way that I can add to my collection. I now have 19 unopened Crown Crates, thanks to this most recent giveaway!
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I definitely appreciate the free Crown Crates. It is the only way that I can add to my collection. I now have 19 unopened Crown Crates, thanks to this most recent giveaway!

Just know that, whether you realize it our not, your stance against crown crates means that you stand against new content for the game and that you stand against the perpetuity of ESO.

People can choose not to buy the crown crates, but to fundamentally stand against them is to take an emotionally negative stance against a revenue stream that helps the game stay profitable and produce new content.

You may not want to accept that, but people commonly don't like accepting the truth because they project intention onto something that reflects more about what's going on inside their own heads than what is really there." I am afraid someone is ripping me off / I am afraid someone has a negative agenda / I need control over what is inside my crown crate to feel comfortable / And the list goes on and on and on" It ain't healthy, dude. The crown crates are there for people that like that kind of thing. There's nothing malevolent about it and it generates revenue for the game. Despite your distaste for it, along with whatever garbage you are projecting onto it, it's healthy for the game's longeivty and organic growth.

Get over it.

Edited by Storymaster on September 28, 2017 2:15PM
    Character Profiles:
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I appreciate the gems I got for converting all the stuff I didn't want from the crates. I finally had enough gems so I got that dwarven senche my steampunk looking Warden always wanted.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just know that, whether you realize it our not, your stance against crown crates means that you stand against new content for the game and that you stand against the perpetuity of ESO.

People can choose not to buy the crown crates, but to fundamentally stand against them is to take an emotionally negative stance against a revenue stream that helps the game stay profitable and produce new content.

You may not want to accept that, but people commonly don't like accepting the truth because they project intention onto something that reflects more about what's going on inside their own heads than what is really there." I am afraid someone is ripping me off / I am afraid someone has a negative agenda / And the list goes on and on and on" It ain't healthy, dude. The crown crates are there for people that like that kind of thing. There's nothing malevolent about it and it generates revenue for the game. Despite your distaste for it, along with whatever garbage you are projecting onto it, it's healthy for the game's longeivty and organic growth.

Get over it.

ZOS is not a charity. My stance against Crown Crates is a stance against how ZOS is choosing to generate revenue. What they choose to do because I don't buy Crown Crates is entirely up to them. That is not placed upon me, or anyone who refuses to purchase, or limits the purchase of, Crowns, Crown Crates, Chapters, or ESO Plus.

If it is in the cards that ESO shall fail, it will do so because of decisions made by ZOS and Bethesda. They are masters of their own fate, capable of making decisions that determine their own livelyhood. They get to choose how they want to make revenue. This is their game to fail. These decisions are not mine to make.

I am a consumer, not a philanthropist, and ESO is a product, not a charity or an investment. What I purchase from ZOS and Bethesda is done so because the value that it provides meets or exceeds what they are asking for it, when I purchase it. I don't buy things from them because I want a cool DLC, costume, emote, mount next month, or next year. I don't buy things from them so that you get a cool DLC, costume, emote, or mount, next year, either. I don't buy because I want the game to be around next year. I buy because the game is here now, and what the are selling now is worth what they are asking.

Crown Crates cannot do that because their content is uncertain. They might contain something good, or they might contain something that I believe holds no value (food, drink, potions, etc). Statistically, the latter is far more likely to come to pass. Therefore, the value is not there to match the cost of the crate. I do not buy the crates.

Why don't I open them? It is as I have said before. Unopened, the crates hold exciting valuable treasures. Opened, they are more likely to hold something that is boring and has no value to me. That makes these free crates more valuable than what I paid, as long as I do not open them. They lose value only when I open them.

Will I be sad when they close ESO? Yes, sir. It won't be closing because I spoke out against Crown Crates.
  • auronessb16_ESO
    auronessb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

If you don't like Crown Crates, then don't buy them. That is the only meaningful way to get your point across. Posting to forums only appeals to people who already support your stance. All of this negative posting EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU GET FREE STUFF just drives people away from the forums.
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will I be sad when they close ESO? Yes, sir.

I love how you imply that ESO will one day close because, in your opinion, Crown Crates were a bad business decision for revenue--and then you immediately state that you don't like crown crates because you can't control what you receive in them, which has in turn caused you to launch a campaign fundamentally standing against them. We're not talking a minor "I don't buy crown crates cause it's not my thing, but you do you." We're talking activist level anti-crown crate, campaign running stuff.

Will ESO one day close? That's the more likely eventually fate, just as it is for all MMOs. "All men must die." Every game has its own longevity. But three and a half years after launch, they're putting out new content every quarter, and the game keeps getting better and better and players have a plethora of things to do and choose from. That's not a sign of a game that will be closing its doors any time soon, @lordrichter .

Character Profiles:
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will I be sad when they close ESO? Yes, sir.

I love how you imply that ESO will one day close because, in your opinion, Crown Crates were a bad business decision for revenue--and then you immediately state that you don't like crown crates because you can't control what you receive in them, which has in turn caused you to launch a campaign fundamentally standing against them. We're not talking a minor "I don't buy crown crates cause it's not my thing, but you do you." We're talking activist level anti-crown crate, campaign running stuff.

Will ESO one day close? That's the more likely eventually fate, just as it is for all MMOs. "All men must die." Every game has its own longevity. But three and a half years after launch, they're putting out new content every quarter, and the game keeps getting better and better and players have a plethora of things to do and choose from. That's not a sign of a game that will be closing its doors any time soon, @lordrichter .

Just so you know, you built that entire first part of the comment on something I did not say.
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    While I only got a reskin of a pet I already bought and some make-up, I am very grateful everyone got the chance to try out the crates. It benefits both players and ZOS. If you also turned everything you don't want into crown gems like I did, you can just buy a costume you like for free.

Hate your RNG luck and not the developer for giving you free stuff o:)
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peebuzzle wrote: »
    Hate your RNG luck and not the developer for giving you free stuff o:)

@Peebuzzle
    Quoted fo' troof, my daw'.

Character Profiles:
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know, you built that entire first part of the comment on something I did not say.

Brother Richter, your signature says it all.

Character Profiles:
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Brother Richter, your signature says it all.

So does yours. ;)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are a disturbing amount of posts across this board of folks ragging hard on the free crown crates they were just given. I am reading a lot of knee-jerk reactions here simply because they did not receive rare stuff in 3 free crown crates.

smh to the tenth power.

Beyond that, how anyone can be unappreciative for being given something for free is purely baffling to me and clearly illustrates so much of what is wrong with present day society in the Americas and Western Europe. Digging deeper, folks project their resentfulness onto the crown crates because they see them as a "moneygrab" by a greedy corporation. NEWSFLASH PEOPLE The crown crates are one of several revenue streams that keep the game you love in business and continuously having new content that comes throughout the year, consistently, every year! What do you imagine pays for that? You think all of the new content is cheap to produce? Most of you don't have the foggiest of what goes into designing content for a game of this scale, let alone the good business sense for what could keep it profitable and afloat. And "no", they are not looking to break even on their revenue streams. They are looking to turn a profit or else there is no incentive to keep the game going, just as in any other business.

So, you are owed nothing. The next time you're given something for free, show a little appreciation. It just might rejuvenate your soul.

I for one appreciate the crown crates, along with all of the outstanding content that ZOS continues to push out for this game!

I never received mine, and didn't get them during the free one for xbox gold a couple of months ago as well, so prob all bs as well about getting free one.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it makes you feel better, the crates I bought were equally trash.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You may not want to accept that, but people commonly don't like accepting the truth because they project intention onto something that reflects more about what's going on inside their own heads than what is really there." I am afraid someone is ripping me off / I am afraid someone has a negative agenda / I need control over what is inside my crown crate to feel comfortable / And the list goes on and on and on" It ain't healthy, dude. The crown crates are there for people that like that kind of thing. There's nothing malevolent about it and it generates revenue for the game. Despite your distaste for it, along with whatever garbage you are projecting onto it, it's healthy for the game's longeivty and organic growth.

Get over it.

So my stance against the clown crates is against new content and continuing ESO.

Question for you then. Where is my sub fee going, because I am and have been subbed since early launch. Where is the money I've spend for all the mounts, costumes, and pets I've PURCHASED OUTRIGHT when they've been offered for sale on the CROWN STORE going? On BOTH of my accounts.

I'm more than willing to pay for motifs, mounts, masks, and pets that I want. I have every senche mount that has been offered for sale, and the loyalty tiger. I have every senche pet, and cat pet they have offered for sale on both of my accounts.

I am more than willing to support the game by buying the stuff I want. I am not willing to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars attempting to maybe perhaps eventually get the items I want, while accumulating many items I don't like, and wouldn't buy in the first place instantly permanently bound to my account. [and yes, people have spent that much gambling on the chance rngesus will bless them: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/365819/im-disappointed-zos-rare-mounts/p1

What would be more "healthy" for the game, producing the new mounts/costumes/items for sale, allowing the players to purchase what they want for a fixed price, or suckering people into spending thousands of dollars attempting to get items they want, with no absolute guarantee they will eventually end up with what they want?
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because they weren't given anything of value and its a condescending promotion designed to create an artificial revenue stream without having to do any real work or improvements to the game. Duh.

Chapters are content. DLCs are content. Patches are content. I'll pay for those things if I like them, because those are revenue streams based on a product, in the same way my subscription supports the maintenance of existing content I enjoy (hah, like that happens).

Crown crates are online gambling by another name, giving out free ones is a tactic designed to incite the same reaction as one has at a slot machine -- it's a method a crack dealer would use. The key difference here is that crown crates are not content, and what you 'win' has no real value, its purely superficial and designed to get you to pay a price higher than what you actually value these things at. Wise up fanbois, you're dupes -- the house always wins.

tumblr_n8djkzajbT1qhhssxo1_r1_250.gif

• Bloodtruffle
    Bloodtruffle
    ✭✭✭
    I mean,
    free.jpg

I pay Zeni too, but I appreciate the little goodies they throw my way. My monthly allowance of crowns has been decimated within minutes thanks to being able to purchase furniture and I'm glad that your sub essentially gets transferred into crowns. Pretty fair if you ask me. I thought it was pretty cool that you could win furnishings in this whole crown crate give-away. Huzzah!

Likewise, I've yet to feel cheated by Zeni for the little aesthetic things you can get for the price of a grande latte. The only time I was legitimately frustrated was when they had that one purple and white nixad that I never managed to get because I did not make the appropriate sacrifices to the RNG gods. But I'm a roleplayer, and when things ICly seem perfect for one of your characters, you can get a little fanatical about that stuff.
    Edited by Bloodtruffle on September 28, 2017 4:29PM
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Because they weren't given anything of value and its a condescending promotion designed to create an artificial revenue stream without having to do any real work or improvements to the game. Duh.

The above quote illustrates the psychology of projecting what you perceive to be their intentions onto something that just isn't there and has no connection with reality. It's a rorshach into your mind. It shows us the boiling emotions that ripple and undulate within the mad storm of your thoughts.

And not doing any real work on the game? They've been dropping outstanding content for 2 years running, starting with Thieves Guild. And NEWS FLASH most of it you don't even have to pay for. Your position is just baffling to me on every level.

Character Profiles:
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The above quote illustrates the psychology of projecting what you perceive to be their intentions onto something that just isn't there and has no connection with reality. It's a rorshach into your mind. It shows us the boiling emotions that ripple and undulate within the mad storm of your thoughts.

And not doing any real work on the game? They've been dropping outstanding content for 2 years running, starting with Thieves Guild. And NEWS FLASH most of it you don't even have to pay for. Your position is just baffling to me on every level.

I didn't realize one of the new crown crate mounts was a high horse. Leave your liberal arts degree at home, where it belongs -- nobody running a business cares except when they find a way to market their wares to your smug demographic or decide to sell your student debt to another lender.

113a93f3a2e1ee6a61f056bda68da7ea.jpg

My point still holds - the content you mention has/had a pricetag when it was released -- and I did and will pay for further content of that nature if it is of adequate quality -- and in ESO this content has not even been close to grasping the concept of "quality" -- bugs introduced in the content you mention (see dungeon finder, blade of woe, cyrodiil loading screens, laggy servers, etc etc etc) still exist to this day. Morrowind did not even function after we all shelled out $40+ for it, and that trend for their "content" continues to this day. If you want me to support your business produce something worth its pricetag, and I'll pay it. End of Story. Crown crate RNG and "free poker chips" are techniques designed to distract you from the core game and get your money and give you as little as possible for it in return. NEWS FLASH Nobody's projecting anything here but you..

• Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nobody running a business cares except when they find a way to market their wares to your smug demographic or decide to sell your student debt to another lender.

And.... more projections! The fear of being schemed and scammed is strong with this one! You assume that there is a malevolent intent behind crown crates when it's just not there, man. It's a viable revenue stream, and one that lies at the core of Magic: The Gathering and baseball trading cards.

AlienSlof wrote: »
    So does yours. ;)

You are absolutely right, my dear friend. Now... lean in... and peer closer.

Character Profiles:
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Storymaster, for your uninformed, uninvited opinions on how you feel about people's uninformed, uninvited opinions, lol.

I have no problem with free crown crates. I appreciate my Lynx and the other stuff I've drawn from the 9 free crates I've received. The value of what I've received, to me, is about $2. That's what I would have paid for those items, and been happy about the cost. Given that those crates would have cost some $28, I'd never spend money on them.

However, despite being happy to receive free crates, I also oppose the crown crate system. Why? While it produces a short-term revenue stream, economically it's a losing proposition in the long term. This is true for several reasons. Primarily it's because you aren't selling customers something they want...you're selling them a chance at something they want. Because a chance can be priced less than the value of the item, you're creating the illusion that something is cheaper than it is. This is not economically sustainable...consumers always ultimately gravitate toward a decent value, not away from one.

Secondly, crown crates don't bring new players into the game, while the system can certainly hurt customer relationships. This should be inherently obvious, a non-ESO player isn't going to pick up the game because an in-game promo is offering a crown crate camel, but a current casual player might leave when they spend $100 and still don't get the camel they want. Your very post illustrates this - what are you griping about? Endless negative posts. What do endless negative posts illustrate? Customers are pissed. What creates pissy customers? Bad business practices.

So while I won't condemn ZOS for free crates, I think that the entire system stinks because it will shrink the player population in the long run in exchange for some short term revenue, and that's not healthy for the game. And I will also criticize that they won't refine the system based on customer feedback...there are a dozen things they could do to mitigate the negative responses and improve the system, but they've persistently gone in the opposite direction. Customers see this and it creates bad feelings over the system.

I understand your post...people overreact, and in this day and age hyperbole is quite in fashion. But you've missed the point. The fact that people are overly rude and yappy in their posts isn't the issue...it's that this population of unhappy players exists at all. As someone with a degree in this field and someone who works in the vertical, I assess that as problematic for the game's long-term prospects and hope that ZOS examines their practices once they've pushed through this awful year of crates.

• Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am reading a lot of knee-jerk reactions here simply because they did not receive rare stuff in 3 free crown crates.
    Why do you even read these reactions? Then post how sick and tired you are after reading. Spare us your overreactions please and move along. Everyone has the right to post how grateful or ungrateful they are for what they received. Free or not free it doesn't matter. We have the right to be unhappy because of the empty boxes we received.
    Appreciation for the gifts will follow if we get something of real value like the others get. I Wonder what would you say if you were given a birthday present from your parents and it would be a nicely wrapped box with nothing inside, but with a small chance to find something of great value to you. I wonder what level of appreciation would you show to your parents after opening such box. Cheers.
    Edited by Gargath on September 28, 2017 5:26PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Thanks, Storymaster, for your uninformed, uninvited opinions on how you feel about people's uninformed, uninvited opinions, lol.

Oh, you're quite welcome, lovely one. Consider me tattered and harmed, battered and alarmed, flattered and charmed!
    You really do know the way to a knave's heart. Never lose that, sweetness!

So while I won't condemn ZOS for free crates, I think that the entire system stinks because it will shrink the player population in the long run in exchange for some short term revenue, and that's not healthy for the game.

But you are condemning crown crates, free or otherwise.

Also, I wonder how Magic: The Gathering became a sleeper financial success in the mid 90's using a business model that has served Wizards of the Coast well to this day making them a premiere leader in the CCG field? It couldn't possibly be because they use a time honored revenue stream introduced by the old baseball card companies of yesteryear--one that ZOS is doing with Crown Crates! Evil, evil WOTC! Evil, evil TOPPS! "Why u influence ZOS wif ebils?"
    As someone with a degree in this field and someone who works in the vertical, I assess that ....

[Snip]

[Edited to remove baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on September 28, 2017 7:36PM
    Character Profiles:
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    I Wonder what would you say if you were given a birthday present from your parents and it would be a nicely wrapped box with nothing inside, but with a small chance to find something of great value to you. I wonder what level of appreciation would you show to your parents after opening such box. Cheers.

Oh..... my........ dude..... brother..... man..... are you seriously comparing receiving free crown crates to getting a gift from your parents with nothing inside it? This is exactly the kind of entitlement that we've been talking about. It's like my teenaged sons telling me that I owe them the latest cell phone and an unlimited data plan. Are you for serious?
    Character Profiles:
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nobody running a business cares except when they find a way to market their wares to your smug demographic or decide to sell your student debt to another lender.

And.... more projections! The fear of being schemed and scammed is strong with this one! You assume that there is a malevolent intent behind crown crates when it's just not there, man. It's a viable revenue stream, and one that lies at the core of Magic: The Gathering and baseball trading cards.

AlienSlof wrote: »
    So does yours. ;)

You are absolutely right, my dear friend. Now... lean in... and peer closer.

You're only scammed if you take the bait, or in your case, don't know what bait is. I see no malevolent intent, only a lazy business practice involving a non-product being marketed to the uninformed.

P.S. There are thriving after-markets for the two business models you just described where desireable products have a direct pricetag determined by market forces, whereas you cannot cash in poker chips at another casino at any price -- same with crown crates, loot crates, or whatever you want to name them in the gaming industry. Hope you learned something today my green friend.
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭

smh to the tenth power.

First, who cares?

OK, maybe someone else cares:

REALLY, crown crate disgust is what is wrong with America and Western Europe society. A pile of dung is still a pile of dung, even if someone gives me a ... pile of dung.

Newsflash, all corporations are greedy.

If crown crates are what is keeping the ESO ship afloat - we're doomed.

Do YOU have the foggiest of what goes on in developing...any computer program, let alone a game engine?

I appreciate being given something I have absolutely no use for, nor will likely ever use, ever. Happy? Or rather, have you now progressed to a state of lesser dissatisfaction?

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is exactly the kind of entitlement that we've been talking about. It's like my teenaged sons telling me that I owe them the latest cell phone and an unlimited data plan. Are you for serious?
    No no no, it's completely not like this. The free crown crates are considered a loyalty rewards for being an eso plus member i.e. for paying real money for the game. They encourage me and convince to pay to have a chance to receive amazing rewards.
    If you're a current ESO Plus member, you can score some amazing rewards such as mounts, pets costumes, consumables, and other in-game items. That's right – for every day you log [cut], you'll receive a free Dwarven Crown Crate

If I didn't get any amazing rewards I know I can't demand them in any way. But I have the right to complain for the way how inequitably the chance is acting between players. It's the only thing I can do in hope they'll change the system some day.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    No no no, it's completely not like this. The free crown crates are considered a loyalty rewards for being an eso plus member i.e. for paying real money for the game. They encourage me and convince to pay to have a chance to receive amazing rewards.

Oh, you!
    *gives @Gargath a very tight hug that lingers for an awkward amount of time*

Character Profiles:
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    parkham wrote: »
    I appreciate being given something I have absolutely no use for, nor will likely ever use, ever. Happy? Or rather, have you now progressed to a state of lesser dissatisfaction?

[Snip]

I admit it was a mistake in my previous post to assume you had any professional degree whatsoever.

You're incapable of conducting a discussion without dodging or omitting evidence contrary to your point, and several other posters above have already pointed this out. Your only recourse is to troll when you have nothing substantive to say, and there's a whole lot of trolling going on.

Move on forum friends, nothing to see here.

[Edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on September 28, 2017 7:38PM