Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

How do I leave the Alik'r Desert, when the game won't let me leave

Jigger_allard
Jigger_allard
✭✭✭
How do I leave the Alik'r Desert, when the game won't let me leave? I hate this place and want to leave. "March of the Ra Gada" is tearing me up. I am sick of it and want to leave. Level 30 and I am fighting like I am level one.My neighbors are concerned about my yelling and screaming. Please, someone, help me leave this cursed place. Thank you.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To leave any zone:
    1. Open your map and port to any discovered wayshrine.
    2. use the chat command /stuck to port to the nearest wayshrine. Then port to any other wayshrine.
    3. Travel to another player through a group, guild roster, or friend list, free.
    4. If you own a house, you can port there at any time, free.
    5. In Sentinel, there are navigators on the docks that can transport you to other zones.

Yeah, March of the Ra Gada is not an easy quest. There's a lot of endurance fights where you have to deal with lots of mobs and a boss.
  • Jigger_allard
    Jigger_allard
    ✭✭✭
    To leave any zone:
    1. Open your map and port to any discovered wayshrine.
    2. use the chat command /stuck to port to the nearest wayshrine. Then port to any other wayshrine.
    3. Travel to another player through a group, guild roster, or friend list, free.
    4. If you own a house, you can port there at any time, free.
    5. In Sentinel, there are navigators on the docks that can transport you to other zones.

Yeah, March of the Ra Gada is not an easy quest. There's a lot of endurance fights where you have to deal with lots of mobs and a boss.

I love the game but I get tired of constantly fighting every ten steps. It is a little excessive if you ask me. Thanks though I will try that.