Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Launcher PTS 3.2.1 Noise Problem

Auldjohn
Auldjohn
✭✭✭✭
After deleting all AddOns, I logged into PTS with Patch 3.2.1.

First]/u], Kudos for the awesome Clockwork City image for the Launcher transition screen to Login User ID and Password.

Second, after entering my User ID and password, I had to again read and accept the EULA, etc. During the transition to Character Select the audio track music changed from the familiar theme music to loud static. I recorded a short video capture MP4, although the noise is not as apparent in the clip. Manually changing the volume had no effect. In System Tray I closed eso.exe. Reviewed the MP4 but found the noise was not apparent although the background volume music had much lower volume than usual. Since I had not yet logged in it was impossible to use the /bug reporter interface.

Returning to the Launcher I entered my credentials and clicked Play. During the second login background music was fine, although still low volume. I will run> Options > Game Consultant and save it , rather than insert it as large text file in this post.

Technical Specs:
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (Creators Update
PC: Dell Inspiron 7559 Power User/Gaming PC
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ @ 2.60GH
  • RAM: 16.0GB Dual-Channel
  • GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M (Dell)
Audio:
Logitech G633 Gaming Headset
  • NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)
  • Playback Devices: Speakers (Logitech G633 Gaming Headset)
  • Recording Devices: Microphone (Logitech G633 Gaming Headset)
Storage:
  • 232GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2 250GB (SSD) Drive C - OS only
  • 931GB TOSHIBA MQ02ABD100H (SATA), two Partitions:
  • Drive D USERS (User data)
  • Drive H PROGRAMS (Programs)
  • 2794GB TOSHIBA External USB 3.0 USB Device (SSD) (2 Partitions:
  • No Drive Letter (Windows System Recovery
  • Drive F (Downloads, Steam Games, User Backups

@AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
"Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs