The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Transmutation Crystals from trial bosses?

Izaki
Izaki
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The 3.2.1 Patch Notes only mention occasional drops from Normal and Veteran Dungeon final bosses (as well as the guaranteed drops from Pledges, Randoms, Weekly Trial Quests, vMA, vDSA, Campaigns, Leaderboards).

Do Normal and Veteran Trial final bosses also drop Transmutation Crystals? If so, are there any additional drops from completing Hard Modes? @ZOS_GinaBruno

Thanks!
@ Izaki #PCEU
#FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
#MoreDPSthanYou
#Stamblade
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what the patch note says:

Increased the drop rates of Unidentified Transmutation Geodes.
    Unidentified Transmutation Geodes will now occasionally drop from the final bosses of all Normal and Veteran Dungeons, rather than the Transmute Crystals dropping directly.
    Veteran mode bosses are significantly more likely to drop a Geode than in Normal mode dungeons.

Seeing as hard mode on most dungeons isn't much different than regular ... I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't any additional.
  • Mondini
    Mondini
    ✭✭✭✭

Unidentified Transmutation Geodes will now occasionally drop from the final bosses of all Normal and Veteran Dungeons, rather than the Transmute Crystals dropping directly.
    Veteran mode bosses are significantly more likely to drop a Geode than in Normal mode dungeons.

Seeing as hard mode on most dungeons isn't much different than regular ... I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't any additional.

Could be like motifs in vrom etc
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Exactly, it specifically mentions dungeons, but nothing about trials. Which is why I'm kinda worried lol
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Source.
    Yes, final bosses from Trials too. Sorry about that!

#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.