The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Furniture Wishlist

• trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Kiara Actually, I have quite a few of stair and platforms photos in my carpet, maybe I will cover those after I am done with TENTS AND STANDS.

It's the time for Redguard Tents and Stands

Redguard Tent, General
    ibXQCnF.jpg

Redguard Tent, Large
    85vz1G0.jpg

Redguard Tent, Medium
    ro96HG2.jpg

Redguard Tent, Small
    ml3Ogwo.jpg

It is unwise to expose yourself to the Alik'r Desert sunrays. The Redguards devised lots of ways to create shelter and shade. Here are some examples:

Redguard Sunshade, Dark Blue
    ked9OXL.jpg

Redguard Stand, Covered
    rn1ZfjO.jpg

Redguard Johad, Large Red
    6oKQYT2.jpg
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh - bloody good thread, Trowlk!

I would be ecstatic if they made available the redguard oven (though wouldn't mind getting that chicken coop, and the musical instruments, either). :smile:

Basically, anything that adds to the impression of life being lived in our houses is good. Statues and banners are nice and all, but interactables, domestic touches, and anything involving beasties is optimal, imho. <3
  • trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭
    @elvici Thanks Elv, I wish those musical instruments came out instead of the riekling ones. But anyway, I will move on with TENTS AND STANDS. Specifically WOOD ELF AND ARGONIAN STRUCTURES.

In a previous post I added 2 Wood Elf Tents, Now I have some special additions into that category:
    trowlk wrote: »
    Wood Elf Canopy, Large Tent
    IuCfZCO.jpg

Wood Elf Canopy, Small Tent
    OCWEvWY.jpg

Here we have 2 posible Wood Elf Structures that everyone could benefit from:

Wood Elf Pod House, Open It would be great if we had these Pod Houses, imagine the possibilities!
    ozCfxP2.jpg

Wood Elf Pod House, Burned There are plenty of different burned podhouses. I suppose people could use this structure.
    K3aVFXs.jpg

We already have some small argonian tents aviable as recipes. But there are some Argonian Structures that could be aviable to players:

Argonian Mudhouse, Bunker
    5AMK8mU.jpg

Argonian Mudhouse, Small
    duMzuOa.jpg

While I was exploring Valenwood and Bal Foyen, I learned how easy is for the Bosmer and Argonians to build and demolish their own houses. The Vinedusk Rangers didn't even care to burn their own city to repel invaders, while the Argonians simply build their modest homes from mud and branches.
    Edited by trowlk on January 20, 2018 4:45PM
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is fantastic and I want everything here. There is a stone relief of a woman in a story instance in Craglorn, I believe it is in the one where you
    fight the Serpent and free Hara/the Celestial Thief
    , that I would love to have. I don't remember seeing it anywhere else in the game and it's very pretty and sexy. I wish I had a screenshot of it, I'm sorry.

Speaking of Craglorn, I'd really like to have some of the pillars that dot the landscape that have the snake designs on them to decorate my house with. Also, the big shade drapes/lean-tos that are attached to the sides of the crafting buildings in Belkarth.

In general, I'd also like to have some of the structures that are over wayshrines, particularly in the Khajiit style. Also, the paths that lead between Bosmer structures would be fantastic additions to build with.

There are so many furnishings I've seen in game that I'd love to be made available to us for our houses, but I'll stop for now. Keep the ideas coming, please!
  • RouDantes
    RouDantes
    ✭✭✭
    Stairs and steps. Stacking up those stage platforms works, but they look kinda shabby and it takes up a lot of item slots.

Rows of books to go on shelves easily.

More boats and boat parts.

Platforms and planks where the boards are all of even lengths, straight, and don't have gaps between them.

Poles and posts that are straight and unadorned.

Rope in various straight lengths that do not have a bucket, vegetables, or snakes on the end.

Vertically hanging tarps or sails.

A quill *IN* an inkwell, so it only takes up one item slot.

Cheers,
    Captain Rou Dantes
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    RouDantes wrote: »

Platforms and planks where the boards are all of even lengths, straight, and don't have gaps between them.

THIS!!! So much this. Yas plz. <3
  • dangerlucy
    dangerlucy
    ✭✭
    I'm probably alone in this but I can't even count the times I've wished there was a simple shovel. I've seen them in game but they are not craftable or buyable.
  • trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moving on with TENTS AND STANDS.

This sunday I bring you 2 posts, the first one is Breton and High Elf Tents and the second one is Miscellaneous and Nordic Tents.

Breton Tents:

Breton Tent, Wide
    1lmgE9G.jpg

Breton Tent, Large
    vHCZzXw.jpg

Breton Tent, Medium
    z195xrQ.jpg

Breton Tent, Small
    IPnrgDA.jpg

High Elf Tents:

High Elf Tent, Large
    vgupQ3S.jpg

High Elf Tent, Medium
    zduVgZP.jpg

High Elf Tent, Small
    ddGJJxf.jpg
    Edited by trowlk on January 21, 2018 6:14PM
  • trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sunday Madness is here with Miscellaneous and Nord Tents

Miscellaneous Tents:

Maormer Tent, Large
    B4LuLCd.jpg

Maormer Tent, Small
    xwf3T0C.jpg

Reach Tent, Medium
    d3eamaF.jpg

Common Tent, Medium
    FwHzYaW.jpg

Nordic Tents:

Nord Tent, General Orange
    M0DoyMy.jpg

Nord Tent, General Red
    ZPxyU1A.jpg

Nord Tent, Small Red
    B1MyMCr.jpg

And with this post, I conclude my TENTS AND STANDS thread. Hope you found the perfect tent for your property! I definitely want them all!
  • trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Z7uE4wt.jpg

Craglorn was one of the most interesting places I ever visited, along with Valenwood.
    I just completed exploring it and found a HUGE amount of amazing furniture that people would love in their houses.
    That's why I will add this big update, you will find NEDIC AND CRAGLORN FURNITURE in here.

Let's start by adding a huge list of Nedic King Banners:
    Nedic Banner, High King
    FUcxJQz.jpg

Nedic Banner, Sun King
    U4sxmmE.jpg

Nedic Banner, Storm King
    iDXfxAt.jpg

Nedic Banner, Flame King
    r4L3bGT.jpg

Nedic Banner, Blood King
    j9xQLfV.jpg

Nedic Banner, Forest King
    zy811HD.jpg

Nedic Banner, Spirit King
    ZPkdvOh.jpg

Nedic Banner, Shadow King
    BqgWn2r.jpg

Nedic Banner, Frost King
    N9nIr6A.jpg

Miscellaneous Nedic Furniture:
    Nedic Orb
    KBx81rC.jpg

Nedic Summoning Circle
    k9D8cvZ.jpg

Nedic Scroll Shelf
    nBKBD0S.jpg

Nedic Puzzle Pillars
    CCXOq8i.jpg

Nedic Counterweight
    9igSoh4.jpg

Nedic Statue, Entwined Serpents
    t3hYHZd.jpg

Nedic Lid and Nedic Coffin
    Yet9KUk.jpg

Nedic Tapestry, Stag
    CIK9DSL.jpg

Nedic Orc Praying Tile
    X5spbbJ.jpg

Nedic Podiums:
    Nedic Podium, Long Scroll
    otc8tux.jpg

Nedic Podium, Short Scroll
    hcJa0NS.jpg

Nedic Pillar Braziers:
    Nedic Pillar Brazier, Yellow Flame
    uHosXUz.jpg

Nedic Pillar Brazier, Blue Flame
    8i2EChr.jpg

Troll and Welwa Armor:
    Troll Armor, Pile
    N0CD95i.jpg

Troll Armor, Set
    yGXYgMf.jpg

Welwa Armor, Chestplate
    ZPwg9Oi.jpg

Welwa Armor, Backplate
    m0Sd7n0.jpg

Nirncrux Relating Furniture:
    Nirncrux Node
    8Fh5KBZ.jpg

Nirncrux Plate
    MBzA9zo.jpg

Nirncrux Metate
    l1GfqQl.jpg

So yeah, basically, I want to take all of Craglorn back to my home. There are plenty other stuff I didn't add to this collection, such as Iron Orc and Nordic banners, Yokudan relics and more. But for now, I want you to focus on these Nedic and Craglorn furnitures!
    Edited by trowlk on February 10, 2018 8:56PM
  • trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone, in a previous post I added some YOKUDAN RELICS
    trowlk wrote: »

Yokudan Tablet, Warrior
    irwoUkU.jpg

Yokudan Statue, Lion
    bqeSscW.jpg

Yokudan Statue, Axe
    q48sUQP.jpg

Today I bring you more of those:

Yokudan Tablet, Scarab
    0WLCfIR.jpg

Yokudan Tablet, Scorpion
    AxUCIxe.jpg

Yokudan Tablet, Spider
    zEDnSUx.jpg

Yokudan Tablet, Laid Hero
    HVodYD2.jpg

Ra Gada Statue, Sword
    l6kvHr7.jpg

Ra Gada Statue, Greatsword
    lvv1HGx.jpg

I'm quite eager to see the new Dawnlight Palace aswell as the new Ra Gada Statues. Do you wish for any special furniture for your house? Tell me in the comments and I will try to find it in the game.
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    BIG chunks of walls, flat surfaces, im not screaming for fancy looking, but that's personal, i am sure a lot of peeps would like a wide variety.

stairs

more boats/vessels
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this counts but, family members, servants, guards. Each with different versions and looks.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭

BOATS AND VESSELS

Many people, including me, go fishing with one purpose in particular: Obtain the Fishing Vessel.
    It takes a lot of time and effort to obtain such furniture. I think we could encourage these players and a lot more to go fishing with the following FISHING VESSELS as achievement rewards for completing certain zones:

Master Fisher New Achievement Furniture Reward
    Fishing Vessel, Incomplete. (The current Fishing Vessel will be the reward of Malabal Tor)
    o9KHCQV.jpg

Pact Fisherman
    Nord Ship By completing Bleakrock Angler (Shouldn't include snow :P)
    niqPA2v.jpg

Dark Elf Shadboat, Sail By completing Stonefalls Angler
    Sd5wQOB.jpg

Dark Elf Houseboat, Sail By completing Deshaan Angler
    nW7XGSB.jpg

Dark Elf Sailboat By Completing Shadowfen Angler
    x6Kjy4s.jpg

Nord Ship, Sail By completing Eastmarch Angler
    UONlKTw.jpg

Nord Ship, Covered By completing Rift Angler
    9Flfr2z.jpg

Covenant Fisherman

Breton Shadboat By completing Stros M'Kai Angler
    jhVn7Gx.jpg

Breton Shadboat, Sail By completing Glenumbra Angler
    DLuR6wu.jpg

Breton Sailboat By completing Stormhaven Angler
    uLSdM7f.jpg

Redguard Canoe, Sail By completing Rivenspire Angler
    t58i13M.jpg

Redguard Sailboat By completing Alik'r Angler
    b5Po6R7.jpg

Redguard Houseboat, Covered By completing Bangkorai Angler
    qIqKER2.jpg

Dominion Fisherman
    Khajiit Skiff By completing Roost Angler
    zacZVMO.jpg

High Elf Sailboat By completing Auridon Angler
    GzuJWba.jpg

High Elf Sailboat, Winged By completing Grahtwood Angler
    4ICYeFS.jpg

High Elf Sailboat, Cabin By completing Greenshade Angler
    g7vK3B9.jpg

Khajiit Shadboat, Sail By completing Malabal Tor Angler (This is the new version of the current Fishing Vessel)
    vkpZepT.jpg

Khajiit Sailboat, Cabin By completing Reaper's March Angler
    9ESEXa7.jpg

Cyrodiil Angler
    Common Canoe By completing Cyrodiil Angler
    iEvs0Pd.jpg

Coldharbour Angler
    Common Skiff By completing Coldharbour Angler
    zuHZDZ9.jpg

I tried the best I could to categorize these vessels according to their structure and shapes, some were quite difficult to name, others to attribute to their race style
    Edited by trowlk on February 13, 2018 5:07AM
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    I do hope ZOS reads this one.

Today i decided to have a look at coldharbor house and measure it roughly.

My very rough estimate is that it is 250x250 buildable tile space.

i took daedric platform to do some numbers, because they are basically the only decent building platforms, perfectly straight and decent looking. Yes you can use boulders that are bigger, but they are odd shaped and not totally flat on any side.

250x250 tiles means 62500 usable space. lets say we just want to create our own floor using platforms.

daedric platforms are roughly 20x8 tiles > 160 tiles

so if you just want to make your own flat floor it would require you using 390 platforms.................................

we really need BIG buildings components, straight and flat ones. something like 50x50 tiles for sure
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More building blocks, themed walls (to add walls inside the houses), wooden boards and beams of different colors, various platforms (stone, wood, dirt) without loose tiles, cooking pot that acts like a cooking station, and so on.

Everything is already in the game... the devs just need to create the blue print for crafting.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Elana
    Elana
    ✭✭✭
    I cant express enough how much I love this thread and appreciate the work you're doing! <3

I posted in another thread but most of my ideas are already here \o/ I shall add the ones I have not found here yet (possibly because I missed them).

- Portals of all kinds, especially the ones guild mages use.
    o6ckput24j7x.png

- Unsaddled horses
    - I saw it in another thread but I would like it very much: fishing spot. Preferably with the ability to fish in it but only decorative one would be nice too.
    - Another thing that is not my idea, or at least not only my idea, is all kinds of building blocks. It has been asked for so many times but I feel it really needs to happen so I'm adding my own brick to all those pleas.

Also, can we have this, as an actual "house"?
    vsf92gk0tmez.png
    Edited by Elana on February 26, 2018 11:08AM
    Elana Aelios
    "Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die."
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to post in the thread the dev had responded to, but I like yours better and mine has sunk into Oblivion (we really need just one of them stickied so we can just add suggestions all in one place!)

Spiderwebs/Cobwebs
    EPpjxmo.png?1

Open Books (only one model shown - several are visible around Tamriel)
    PCMMa7K.png?1

Vvardenfell Planter
    ThVqQ61.png?1

Water Skin
    iIdyW2t.png?1

Heavy Sack
    Lg2qail.png?1

Nocturnal's Altar
    73p7SbD.png?1

Vvardenfell Round Shelf
    M9ejjqE.png?1

Green-light Lantern
    8IqZ5BF.png

Red-light Lantern
    wzZ81Yp.png?1

Glowing Bottles
    JrI7teI.png?1

Green Wedding Flowers
    pyrZfNt.png?1

Daedric Mirror-thing
    zz8fsV6.png

Stamp and Fancy Ink Well+Quill
    VPZaIC7.png?1

Coldharbour Icicles
    sOI9VU3.png

Filled Treasure Chest
    EQVUzEc.png?1

Weapon Racks
    XdHAd4q.png?1

Armor Mannequins (Vvardenfell Style)
    folUKne.png?1

Dressing Room (new fixture with Dragon Bones I think)
    Dh6d724.png?1

Breton Fence, Wood
    2QlAHnF.png?1

Argonian Fence
    6GcmelQ.png?1

Mini-Mammoth (there is a Bear variant too)
    ICff60h.png?1

Wooden Shed, Rough
    fw5tte8.png?1
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, my guild requests that all crafting nodes (ore, wood, cloth, ench, alch) be added as furnishings. It would be really neat if they were also obtained by gathering (all tiers from any tier node)

I like the idea for more boats/ships but am not a fan of the meta-achievement being an incomplete boat lol. Also, the Argonian Raft, Reed needs to be in there!
    Edited by Mix on February 20, 2018 7:23PM
  • trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Mix Thanks for adding your furniture wishlist in here, this thread was meant for everyome to participate in.
    Soon I will add a huge update, containing all kinds of racial floorings, walls, and other building structures!