The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Add bookcase furnitures to reduce the amount of space wasted by lorebooks

trowlk
trowlk
✭✭✭✭
Many people including myself would love to add all their collected lorebooks to their houses, but it is impossible due to the limited amount of space aviable in the different kinds of houses.
It would be great if they add a bookcase which contains each zone lorebooks, you simply interact with the bookcase and it will let you pick which of the 10 books you want to read.

I'm not sure if you use this term, but let's think big. These bookcases could not only add lorebooks, but also implement collections such as The Song of Pelinal, The Year 2920, Crafting style pieces and more!
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a feature similar to what we had in ES V where we can "store" the lorebooks we want to store in books shelves. Darn, I hinted to the word "storage" in with housing. My baaad.
    Edited by Vanthras79 on September 24, 2017 7:19PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.