The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where do you read the forums?

krobin021
krobin021
Edited by krobin021 on September 24, 2017 1:15AM

Where do you read the forums? 159 votes

At work
22%
driosketchMithoronzariaMasterSpatulaMissBizzAcootsGasmlillybitGamephriekaltemrielDankstaIlsabetZerokKrainor1974DarkestnghtRoyalPink06JahneeORunefangbprater44Morgul667gestep 35 votes
In bed
7%
mertustasollQUEZ420NolaArchChelisterArchMikemteiselaiseBloodPawsyawbananaGodAizenKurkikohtausGilangCandra 12 votes
On the Toliet
13%
BigBraggWuffyCeruleiIruil_ESOYukon2112Graydonkrobin021badmojoJamieAubreyRex-UmbraSkinzzN0TPLAYER2CasulVoxicitySTEVILsevomd69EnslavedDenyiirred_emuPieMaster1Bombashaman 22 votes
In the home office
15%
GilvothCapnPhotonAlienSlofedopeyKetarmishPathLinaleahTheosisrootimusRustyfish101ThrymbauldEasily_LostmenedhynFischblutMrGarlicHighlor3GreenseaKiralyn2000Jayde72FakeFox 24 votes
While watching Tv
5%
wenchmore420b14_ESODanikatSheezabeastLylithQueripelZolronHippie4927RPGplayer13579 8 votes
In Transit
3%
CîanaiNemeliomApheriusgronoxvxVietfox 5 votes
other
33%
SirAndyvailjohn_ESOBelegnoleNewBlacksmurfArobainrotaugen454KhenarthiSoupDragonSleepbottleofsyrupkimaerilRajajshkaCaffeinatedMayhemTandorXvorgpaulsimonpsCillion3117BalamoorAltaireNeirymn 53 votes
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    Where's the stuck in a load screen option?.. :)
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the Toliet
    On the loo xD my PC is on wheels and looks like the mounted TVs you would get in school

BHL-WC44E-5.jpg
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    Cell phone
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At work
    Mostly at work and sometimes on the throne.
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    Needs a multiple option, unless you mean where we read it the most...
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    I try to avoid them, after seeing how GW2 and FFXIV forums are moderated.

I realize until we have some change with our CM's the forums will remain a toxic wasteland.
    Edited by Balamoor on September 24, 2017 3:31AM
  • Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭
    other
    While I'm on drugs, and it better be good drugs...
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    Sometimes all of the above. But mostly at work.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    While watching Tv
    2ivoub.jpg
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In bed
    Thats where i am right now.

But also at my desk in my room.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    other
    On my PC between loading screens and when I am bored. Which is far more often then you might think. Sometimes I even look on my tablet, but harder to respond on it so usually don't.
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At work
    Balamoor wrote: »

I realize until we have some change with our CM's the forums will remain a toxic wasteland.

What are you talking about.... the moderation on this forum is too strict....

We need something called free speech so people can actually enjoy themselves, it is a game for fun after all.
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    In load screens and at work.
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    other
    when i'm hospitalized.
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    I always use my phone, so pretty much everywhere.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    If I'm in my study at home then I use one of my two desktop PCs depending on what else I'm doing, anywhere else at home or while I'm out e.g. sitting in a coffee shop waiting for my wife then I'll use my phone.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    none of your business!
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    other
    While fishing. Right now.
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    Blanco wrote: »

We need something called free speech so people can actually enjoy themselves, it is a game for fun after all.

Never said too strict, it's actually quite the opposite, we have the constant drone of every little make believe outrage by the trolls who freely admit that they don't actually play the game, the mods handing out warnings for something being slightly off topic but still relevant to the game, while giving the Favored cliques freedom to post anything including Crown crate shaming which to be fair has calmed down on the forums but still goes on in game.....

My point was that Anet and SE handles their forums vastly different and they don't have the toxic wasteland that we do. It is often said our community is about as toxic as League of Legends an all of that is on the shoulders of the CM's, it could easily be different.
    Edited by Balamoor on September 24, 2017 10:15AM
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    All of the above lmao
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While watching Tv
    Since I don't have a home office I picked this one. My PC is in the living room and if I'm using it chances are my husband is watching TV, so it's the nearest to accurate.

I sometimes also come on here on my phone when I'm travelling.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    I read them like everywhere.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the home office
    Kitchen Table
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    Blanco wrote: »

There are plenty of other places where people who can only enjoy themselves by posting outside the rules adopted here can go, but while here it's reasonable to enforce the rules that we all sign up to.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On the Toliet
    People don't wanna admit they read the forums while sitting on the porcelain throne.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    Right here --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com

Where am I when I read the forums? Now that's a different question.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    other
    Uhh kinda whenever I have the time and desire to. But never on the toilet that sounds weird.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemis Absinthe - DC magicka nightblade (PC - EU)
    Gruzosh Barrelsmasher - DC stamina sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Kew'bacca - AD stamina nightblade (PC - EU)
    Jebediah Orbrynn - DC magicka templar (PC - EU)
    Hold-Many-Bags - Mule DK, Promoted to main tank, occasionally stamDD
    Olaf Proudstache - Mule - No longer with us Now a Stamwarden healer
    Aglieglie Brazorf - AD magicka sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)
    Lemmy Raise Master - EP stamina necromancer (PC - EU)

Scions of Dawn recruitment ad - PC EU multifaction PvE endgame raiding guild

LUI user - I can see you when you fap loot.

#SpellswordArmy
    #MakeSpellswordsGreatAgain

In the Game of PuGs you win or you ragequit

"Dip dip potato chip, dip dip potato chip"
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    In load screens... tells you about why I comment all the time lol
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    Can't vote, there's no option for "All of the above"
    rolleyes.gif