The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Lets talk tank stats

• Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    montiferus wrote: »
    montiferus wrote: »
    Tanking is a play style that many like and they can have large impacts on the battlefield.

Please explain how you have a large impact on the battlefield. Serious question.

Have you seen @RouDeR 's Warden? Just wait till I finish mine.

Never heard of him. My experience is the vast majority of tanks literally do nothing.

If you call this nothing
    2JPmjH.jpg
    75wQri.png

CAnt see the pics, my antivirus says they are malicious xD
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a 50 mag and 14 hp on my Templar tank/healer.

I have Dragongaurd, Kraganacs Hope, Shadowrend. I have a focus on Mag Regen I am also Breton.

Run with the zerg, heal, debuff and rezz.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    I have a 50 mag and 14 hp on my Templar tank/healer.

I have Dragongaurd, Kraganacs Hope, Shadowrend. I have a focus on Mag Regen I am also Breton.

Run with the zerg, heal, debuff and rezz.

Thnx a million guys! Seriously, I was lost with how to run tanks. I will def be trying different methods / builds out, just like I do with dps and healers ^^
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RouDer when the heck you publishing a build guide?! I have ideas but I really wanna know wtf other set ur running?!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RouDer when the heck you publishing a build guide?! I have ideas but I really wanna know wtf other set ur running?!

Already have one , just search for "Warden the Destroyer" in youtube.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Harbringer? I had no idea... Is that Oblivion Damage? Also far more blocking than I had thought.

That harbringer set must be coming out of left field... Hrm...

Thanks for the link @RouDeR
    Edited by Waffennacht on September 24, 2017 3:59AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Harbringer? I had no idea... Is that Oblivion Damage? Also far more blocking than I had thought.

That harbringer set must be coming out of left field... Hrm...

Thanks for the link @RouDeR

Its not oblivion , its Physical damage , this is why we need Pierce armor to reduce Physical and spell resists and a sharpened weapon is a must , you could try Crusher enchant instead of oblivion. The build benefits from spell and physical penetration cuz its Health Hybrid .
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Looked, and commented. =) Thnx for teh video.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RouDer ugh sometimes I wish I wasn't an altmer
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Slight necro, since I didnt want to start a new thread, how much HP should you have as a tank generally? Is 40 k ok? do you need more?
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If anything you need less... I have 35K. Your shield scales with hp though.
    But I want the mag to be able to repeatly cast it and pump out heals... breath of life is very expensive...

If you want to be specifically a blazing templar you'll want all the health you can get the problem is they are easy to ignore.

If you want to be a tank healer, in a PVP setting you are a healer that doesn't go down fast. I chose Kraganc's hope since rezzing is extremely important in PVP. Then bulked up to be able to tank a lot of punshiment.

With the shuffle change is Spectre's eye any good for a tank healer? or is that duration just too short.
    Edited by Narvuntien on December 2, 2017 6:13AM