The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Best PvP Builds

• Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina DK: Seventh LEgion + Bloodspawn + Ravager. Pretty much unkillable and deals 15k+ leaps on targets. It hurts.

Edit: You can run that build on every stamina class except stamblade and it's overperforming af.

Why not stamblade?

@AyelineESO My lovely Ayeline, does this work on a stamblade?

It works on a stamina nightblade in duels and 1v1 / 1v2s where you don't really need to kite or otherwise be mobile. In open-world I'm pretty sure you'll have a hard time, since a stamblade usualyl relies a lot on mobility and avoiding damage.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina DK: Seventh LEgion + Bloodspawn + Ravager. Pretty much unkillable and deals 15k+ leaps on targets. It hurts.

Edit: You can run that build on every stamina class except stamblade and it's overperforming af.

Why not stamblade?

@AyelineESO My lovely Ayeline, does this work on a stamblade?

It works on a stamina nightblade in duels and 1v1 / 1v2s where you don't really need to kite or otherwise be mobile. In open-world I'm pretty sure you'll have a hard time, since a stamblade usualyl relies a lot on mobility and avoiding damage.

Thanks, that does make sense.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Siliziumdioxid
    Siliziumdioxid
    ✭✭✭
    It is a little bit older but the concept of this build is interesting:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDEEaCzaFbA
    (I mean the way he deals damage)
    Guild: Ancaria
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm seeing some really bamf NBs.

Players using them are great but still gd
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm seeing some really bamf NBs.

Players using them are great but still gd

They have too many escape tools. They have all the escape and heal abilities as other Stam classes, but they get vanish as well. If they can juggle their tools effectively they become impossible for melee chars to kill without using detect pots. Combine that with a high burst ultimate that also applies defile...

Thankfully detect pots are allowed in duels so I always make sure I have one lol.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm considering a NB build using Elegance and Way of fire. In the mean time I discovered that weakness to elements procs WoF effect (without doing dmg).

Also I'm working on my Full Heavy S/B Magsorc (permablocker) using War maiden, Vampire's cloak and slimecraw
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Warden Pet build is ready :) Link in sig
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to share my opinions of the best builds I've ran into and hope you guys will also share :)

Templar: for Stam I'd pick the bleed builds, for magicka there is no defining traits (a Javelin out of my trees is hella annoying)
    NB: Stam would be Selene/Veli semi proc builds, Mag would be those HUGE wills (don't rely on cloak, but hit like a Mac truck)
    Sorc: Mag is always the same, same with Stam versions (blah boring)
    DK: Whip-it Whip-it-Good builds for Mag, Permablocker
    Warden: Mag burst, permablocker, Stam burst 2H (I've never seen one honestly)

Your opinions?

I seriously hope no one is running Selenes anymore. It's so easy to dodge it's funny. The only people I see use it with any success are zergers.

• firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭
    Killset wrote: »
    I want to share my opinions of the best builds I've ran into and hope you guys will also share :)

Templar: for Stam I'd pick the bleed builds, for magicka there is no defining traits (a Javelin out of my trees is hella annoying)
    NB: Stam would be Selene/Veli semi proc builds, Mag would be those HUGE wills (don't rely on cloak, but hit like a Mac truck)

Your opinions?

I seriously hope no one is running Selenes anymore. It's so easy to dodge it's funny. The only people I see use it with any success are zergers.

Not if you're stunned
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The strongest build I've fought has been the mag NB right now.

The damage is huge and they are just as capable of stacking shields (I'm not saying OP)

And that darn healing lol

Most have abandoned cloak
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The damage is huge and they are just as capable of stacking shields (I'm not saying OP)

You hush now. Magblades are supposed to be a secret.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    firegodx wrote: »
    Killset wrote: »

Your opinions?

Not if you're stunned

Selenes is still very good.
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭

Mageblades are a tough challenge. I feel confident 1v1 on my mag dk do but they are hard to burst down.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Waffennacht
    Yeh mine is hitting like a truck atm, hit some stam blade vamp with a 20k shooting star
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell me more please? - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/373727/stam-dk-help-needed#latest
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Pdl123
    Pdl123
    Soul Shriven
    How often does ravager and 7th legion proc is it really worth using those 2 sets when they have nerfed most proc sets in the game?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pdl123 wrote: »
    How often does ravager and 7th legion proc is it really worth using those 2 sets when they have nerfed most proc sets in the game?

The up time is very high, 7th has no cool down, so during most combat situations it would have nearly 100% up time. Ravager procs when you're being offensive, thus even though a lower up time, it's during the important times
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They nerfed proc damage sets. Not sets that give you stats like 7L, fury, or ravager.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus those builds have changed a bit given that you can't run shuffle on heavy armor builds anymore. Most of these comments are pre-CWC.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • x4livin
    x4livin
    ✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Missing quite a few high-performing builds

And that's where you're supposed to step in!

What do you see performing well?

Come on, I'm not asking for any secret builds or anything. Just wanna see a non nerf thread that's just fun

I'm not telling everyone what I use >.>

But for example there is a solid Stam sustain build that uses Kena for dmg. Seems to work best on plars and DKs

There are also many 100% group utility builds that do little dmg but whose buffs/debuffs can turn a ragtag group into monsters...do they have a place among "the best"?

So, IS there specific gear that works with specific races that are better for pvp? I'm not even sure what my goal is in pvp(other than ap's to buy fromt he golden chick on weekends)
  • x4livin
    x4livin
    ✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    My own 'Scaredy Cat' pure melee stamblade Khajiit build.

I names a Khajiit "Kitteh Khajiit". I made her look like a kitten....lol
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets get it on, as I play NB (8), wardens (2) and sorc (1) this will be rather short:
    1. Magblade, grp-build, AoE, 2 staffs (boring)
    2. Stamblade, small-grp, Bow AoE, DWbar to buff up and finish-off, nice
    3. Stamsorc, bow &dw, somewhat diff as 2, nice in IC
    4. gankblade, stamina, bit different then normal builds, hundings+NM+eagle-eye, and you are dead
    5. tank-nb, based on the legendary sap-tanks, does fine, though in most grps not useable and as solo it sucks
    6. magblade, old-school, destro-staff and 2 swords, sends mostly all and every thing to hell
    7. healer NB, awesome in grp-play (small grps, or as addhealer in larger grps, but large I like mostly pug-grps, is more fun!)
    8. ravagerNB, stamina, 2hd and DW, orksista, smallgrp, go and tell ZOS you got killed again^^
    9. magwarden, healer/dmg, nice performance but nothing to get wet about
    10. stamwarden, well you must try both sides, this one is very promising, but a quick death sometimes
    11. banknb, she takes care that we always have some gold when needed, cause I don´t like to farm gear......
    Edited by Azurya on January 23, 2018 1:57PM
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torug's Pact is one of the strongest sets in the game, but hardly anyone talks about it...

... maybe we should keep it that way >:)
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Emma_Overload I would feel so bad for PvE if Torug got hit again

@Azurya that was funny and well written!

God this post feels older than it is.
    Edited by Waffennacht on January 23, 2018 4:28PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds