The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Issue with provisioning on templates

Parrot1986
Parrot1986
✭✭✭✭✭
I've had an issue when trying to craft some food for my template. I've maxed out the skill points in provisioning and learned all the blue recipes but can only craft Fish Sticks and South Park taught me to never eat Fish Sticks.

0vvm76tcz0ce.jpg
l1t8di8vchh9.jpg
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same, I can't craft anything on templates, despite having all skills unlocked
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    Not only on template characters but also with my main character who is a master crafter at highest levels, who knows all food and drinks recipes from green to gold but can't even make anything. All recipes are unknown right now and my recipes list is totally red. :s Please fix this, I need my blue and purple food to fight. TIA
    Master Angler
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, same issue. max out crafting skills, have ingredients and recipes and can't cook.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have this problem on a template character too now. All the skills, all the igredients, but can't craft anything provisioning items.

When I first built her though I did use her to craft some Solitude Salmon Millet Soup, so this bug doesn't appear immediately the character is created.

PC EU
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that this also happens to existing (non-template) characters. My live character also has maxed provisioning skills and all required passives and can only craft fishy sticks and nut brown ale.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Confirmed issue, can't make anything pretty much. Also, it would be nice if you could provide us with all additional recipes such as dubious camoran throne, witches festival, some of the best foods/drinks are there and we need those for proper testing purposes when developing our characters.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Confirmed issue, can't make anything pretty much. Also, it would be nice if you could provide us with all additional recipes such as dubious camoran throne, witches festival, some of the best foods/drinks are there and we need those for proper testing purposes when developing our characters.

These recipes are there (unless it is another uncommon bug). They are in holiday book in same bag where green/blue/rare books are.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »

These recipes are there (unless it is another uncommon bug). They are in holiday book in same bag where green/blue/rare books are.

Yep, just found them. Was sure I learned them on a previous template but they didn't show up when attempting to craft. Now that's sorted, but there's still an issue of crafting.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here on my main rather than a template.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed, have recipes cannot craft any recipes on any characters.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve tried a purchased provisioning item from crown store in my home as well as at an in in Deshan/Vvardenfell. Also respecced and replaced the points and still didn’t work. At this stage having to use crown food which isn’t ideal