Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

LF Guild that actually does Veteran Dungeons

SJD_Phoenix
SJD_Phoenix
✭✭✭
Hey,

So I've now got 2 max level toons (CP315) and looking to get my healer end game geared ASAP.

Completed all trials except vmol and vhof on EU, plus all vet dungeons and vDSA.

Finding it excruciatingly hard just get get pledges done right now. As we speak I've been que'd for 40 mins as a healer in GF, posted several times in the guilds I'm in asking for group and nothing.

Desperate to start doing trials on this server but can't until I'm geared.

Please help, finding this inability to do content ATM very frustrating.

GT: Yuphoryx
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Hey,

So I've now got 2 max level toons (CP315) and looking to get my healer end game geared ASAP.

Completed all trials except vmol and vhof on EU, plus all vet dungeons and vDSA.

Finding it excruciatingly hard just get get pledges done right now. As we speak I've been que'd for 40 mins as a healer in GF, posted several times in the guilds I'm in asking for group and nothing.

Desperate to start doing trials on this server but can't until I'm geared.

Please help, finding this inability to do content ATM very frustrating.

GT: Yuphoryx

@SJD_Phoenix you posted in the xbox NA guild recruitment but you listed EU in your post. If you are NA wretched legion is looking bolster our roster. We do have plenty of guildes who enjoy running vet dungeons as well as vet trials. Recently we have been taking teams into the new dungeons to get the skin and mask. If you are NA let me know if you are interested.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc