The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My account may have been hacked.

aerosophic
aerosophic
Soul Shriven
So i haven't played the game in a few months since right before morrowind was released and i was going to get on today and go ahead and buy morrowind and when i went to login it gave me the whole "this wasnt the last place you were logged on message" and sent a one time password to my email to confirm it was me, cool no prob. Except i've been trying all day to get it to actually send this to my email and its nowhere to be found, which leads me to believe someone has access to my account and has changed the email. Any help i can get with this?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked your SPAM folder?

Also, some email providers require the SENDER to fill out a form before they even deliver emails to you, in which case you need to whitelist the ESO support email address before requesting the one time password.
    shades.gif
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes that email doesn't go out for a while (it can be a pain)

But if you can get logged into the support site they can help https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US

If not maybe one of the mods here can.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • aerosophic
    aerosophic
    Soul Shriven
    I tried at 5am this morning so i would think it would of sent out by now. I also did whitelist the address. And i did try logging in to the support site to no avail. This is the most i've been able to log in.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But have you contacted support as suggested?

Also, if your email and game PWs were different then it would be significantly harder to hack into your game. If they were the same you should make sure they are different since the two are tied together for authentication and it's good password management in today's time.
  • aerosophic
    aerosophic
    Soul Shriven
    I did contact support, just waiting for a response which im guessing could be a while.