Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Reaper's March, The Moonmont test to find the new Mane

mikeb16_ESO41
mikeb16_ESO41
✭✭✭
Hi Guys, I hope you can help me with this. I've completed the first stage of two, to select one of two sisters to become the new Mane. I struggled to get through the end of the first section, as I wasn't strong enough. But after I eventually succeeded, while I was being instructed to meet with the two sisters again, on the road to Moonmont, for the second part of the test. I was told that I could go somewhere else first and get a relic, that would help me to get through the second part of the test.

However, thinking that these instructions would either be in my Journal or marked on my map, I wasn't paying attention as to the relic's whereabouts. So after leaving the building I checked my Journal only to find that the new quest wasn't there and neither was it marked on my map! And I wasn't able to get back inside to ask again?.

Has anyone got any idea where I have to go to find this relic?
High Elf, VampArconist
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can rewatch what you missed right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIYhlJlPjHM

(Hint: Check at 1:20)

The answer is the Monastery of Do'Krin
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • mikeb16_ESO41
    mikeb16_ESO41
    ✭✭✭
    Hi tinythinker

Oddly enough I'm doing that quest right now. I stumbled upon it purely by chance. However, I had no idea it was the one I needed, until I received your input.

Thanks a lot

High Elf, VampArconist
  • JacobCora
    JacobCora
    ✭✭
    I did the quest to get the relic that would help me, but I still don't know how it helped me :D .
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JacobCora wrote: »
    I did the quest to get the relic that would help me, but I still don't know how it helped me :D .

Hmm... :lol:

The content used to be MUCH harder...
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • mikeb16_ESO41
    mikeb16_ESO41
    ✭✭✭
    JacobCora

I have also now done the quest to get the claw relic, that would help me and like you I didn't notice the help. But in my case I handed the relic to the people outside, who were supposed to be looking after it. I am wondering if I should have kept the relic until after I had completed the quest that it was supposed to help me with?

Still, I'm on my way to Dune now.

tinythinker

I read some of you ideas and suggestions to add to the game, the underwater exploration and fighting sounds cool.
    Edited by mikeb16_ESO41 on September 16, 2017 1:23PM
    High Elf, VampArconist