The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Buffing up the Leeching+Bahraha's Curse build

• cjechurchill
    cjechurchill
    ✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    I run Bahara's Curse, Leeching & Grothdarr on my tankplar and it's very fun.

I put a ton into regen and I can spam puncturing sweeps while the three damage procs stack with my sweeps, plus I get three heals.

I've PVP'd with this build and 1vx is a lot of fun. I run a more mag based version, so my damage is higher and heals too.

Very fun rotation.

Will try on my DK now that I've read this.

Would you mind posting more information in regards to this build? I'm just now working on my first tank build, and have never made a Templar, so this might be a good starting point for me!

I call this LEECHPLAR:

5 Leeching plate
    5 Baharas Curse
    2 Grothdarr

5/1/1 Heavy/med/lite

Sword & Board

3 impen 3 sturdy 3 reinforced 3 infused (purely coincidence)

37 k mag
    30 k health
    18 k stam

Witchmother's brew

2200 Magicka recovery + constitution passive + channeled focus (works out close to 3k regen)

All prismatic glyphs

Damage comes from stacking reflective light + blazing spear with jabs + three procs

Nearly 100% uptime of major and minor sorc with vamp bane passive + structured entropy

Weapon damage glyph on sword + wrath.

So the survivability is insane, massive regen, big heals, enough stam to block for a while, good stacking dots.

Shooting star for the big hit into j-beam.

If you take this build out with a couple of others, you can take on sizable x groups.

The self healing is fantastic in dungeons and still quite good in pvp.

All blue cp into thaumaturge, ele expert, blessed, erosion and elfborn. NONE into master at arms as ALL damage is dots.

My healing in Cyrodil is 82% on this build.

Hope you have fun with it if you try it.

:)

I am trying to figure out how you have got 37k mag, 30k health, and 18k Stam with 2200 mag recovery using those sets.
    I have tried replicating the build on ESO Builder, but I just can't get near those stats...
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can get bonuses from Cyrodiil (health, regen, weap/spell damage) and Undaunted 9.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren