The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

NPC doesn't give me next quest.

noct1597
noct1597
Soul Shriven
So, I'm in Greenshade. I have cleared the quest 'Audience with the wilderking' and Wilderking appeared.
And he's supposed to give me the next quest 'The Spinner's Tale' but he's not giving me next quest.

I have done any other accessible quests in the area and also waited for next server reset but I'm still having problem.
  • noct1597
    noct1597
    Soul Shriven
    krKCflW.jpg

There should be a choice [Where do I need to go?] which gets me start the new quest, but it's not there.

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's weird because you should have had the option to ask him where to go next. Then he would tell you to talk to Maruin in Spinner's Cottage. I would go to Spinner's Cottage and see if you can continue the quest from there. The Spinner's Cottage is on top of the hill between Labyrinth Wayshrine and Labyrinth. Maruin should be waiting in the doorway.

PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • noct1597
    noct1597
    Soul Shriven
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    That's weird because you should have had the option to ask him where to go next. Then he would tell you to talk to Maruin in Spinner's Cottage. I would go to Spinner's Cottage and see if you can continue the quest from there. The Spinner's Cottage is on top of the hill between Labyrinth Wayshrine and Labyrinth. Maruin should be waiting in the doorway.

Wow, thanks. It solved the problem.
    Apparently, I was randomly wandering around and did the quest 'spinner's tale' even before meeting Wilderking. Maybe this is the reason why he didn't gave me the quest. I recognize Maruin XD