Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Allow us to freely choose between morphs

• Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please.
    PlagueSD wrote: »
    Rouven wrote: »
    Whatever they chose to do, could be that we can all unlock a certain number of templates, or simply how the system of resetting works - I think there is room for improvement, it's not very user-friendly right now.

When dual talent specs were introduced in WoW, that began the downfall of the game...Careful what you wish for...

What was the problem? I have no idea how it was implemented there - and btw I'm not saying we should have templates, but it could be an option. For example you could still go to the same shrine, pay the same amount, but instead of spending x amount of time with a written list (unless you have it all memorized) you chose your spec #overlandfarming or #vettank or #letsgozerging.

The function might be used more - what could the negative impact be in ESO?
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
    Options
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please.
    Meetre wrote: »
    It would be nice if morph selections worked like changing cp does: you get to adjust the ones you want to change and leave the others alone. That way when I want to change two morphs, I don't have to redo all of them!

Yes! As someone who plays PvE & PvP daily, this would be wonderful!
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
    Options