The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Khajit for healing

vpy
vpy
✭✭✭✭
My Khajit Stamina Sorcerer is level 36.
For a change I am thinking of respeccing him to a healer Mag Sorcerer and do some dungeons.
My question is can Khajit perform healer role as their racial are more towards Stamina
Can someone let me know ?
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Khajit can be as good as a healer like every other race. There might be a 1-5% difference to Altmer, Breton or whatever but it really doesn't matter. Play any race you want and if you prefer Khajit just do it.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I use the herbal healing works like skoo-magic!

You get more critical chance on your healing
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
    Options
  • Grisemn
    Grisemn
    ✭✭
    Any race should be good enough for any class/role, its just that some do better at certain things, but your build should still work as long as you learn how to use it properly, it depends more on the skill of the player than the race :)
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B) I got this

A magicka hybrid sorc healer build that incroprates stamina

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/dark-priestess-pug-proof/

Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Yes, Khajit can be as good as a healer like every other race. There might be a 1-5% difference to Altmer, Breton or whatever but it really doesn't matter. Play any race you want and if you prefer Khajit just do it.

this!

if you would use the other races, which have more buff to magicka, you would perform better. But it works well also without the right racial passives

I am playing magicka nighblade, also a khajiit, she is not the strongest, but still strong.

depends on how much you want to be a min-maxer (trying to get the most maximum stats)
    Options
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I main a khajiit healer(she is a warden) and I havn't had any issues caused by my choice of race.

Ironicly my biggest problem is lack of stamina rather than lack of magicka.
    Options
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course it works. Just looking at a cute Khajiit face heals.
    Options
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one suggests that you use the best in slot race for the role; khajiit. Why is khajiit best? Come walker, all know that Khajiit have sleek fur and dashing food looks. What else is there?
    Options
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Race matters much less for Healers and Tanks then it does for DPS characters. Wife used to have a Khajiit Templar Healer and she did end game HM Trials with it no problem.
    Options
  • Demycilian
    Demycilian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure, go for it. The passive thing is only for people that need to squeeze this game to death with their numerical obsessions.
    Options
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main is a khajiit sorc. I can solo most of the normal dungeons with her and my clanifer. She is wearing necropotence and soulshine. With the pet out and mage mundus we have around 44 k magic with food buff.
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I would bring some more thoughts on matter as I was inspired to finish updating my build because of this post.

For pure sorcerer healer I honestly believe you making mistake picking magicka race and here's why.

Sorc have cost reduction passive in class line - so why breton

Sorc have magicka recovery passive for 10% and slight spell damage buff - so why altmer

There's a champion passive that trades stamina stamina , wind running which gives 10% magicka recovery - so why altmer

Can use bone surge and give allies minor vitality (8% more heals) - why argonian?

Healers in general over heal so the loss of 1kish heals for lost of max magicka is realative, but if you really wanted there's also a skill for this too bound amour increasing max magicka for 8%.- why altmer?

If you don't plan to a hybird of dps and healer then I think you could pick untraditional races to use for magicka healing characters for better usage of racial passives. At last just have fun with and be happy with your character and that will take you farther then anything else.

Options
  • Berret
    Berret
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly race doesn't matter unless you're a min/maxer who wants to squeeze every little bit they can from the character.

Options