✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in case you're interested:
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:This_One's_On_Me

Aldmeri Dominion
    Vulkhel Guard - Venomous Fauridil, upstairs at the Salted Wings Tavern
    Elden Root - Venomous Fauridil (again), at the Undaunted Enclave
    Marbruk - Sleeps-on-Shield, just outside The Parchment & Horn
    Velyn Harbor - Turuk Redclaws, in a camp to the southeast of the Velyn Harbor Wayshire
    Rawl'kha - Thulga, Empress of Bone, at The Waxing Crescent, near the stairs to the upper floor

Daggerfall Covenant
    Daggerfall - Lady Blade, in the main room at The Rosy Lion
    Wayrest - Lodiss the Rock, at the Undaunted Enclave
    Shornhelm - Brulo Bloodletter, at the Dead Wolf Inn
    Sentinel - Vyric the White, at the Sisters of the Sands Inn
    Evermore - Slays-By-Moon, at the Anchor's Point Inn

Ebonheart Pact
    Davon's Watch - Felvyn the Swordarm, at the The Fish Stink
    Mournhold - Numyn, at the Undaunted Enclave
    Stormhold - Black-Scale, at the Coin Brothers' Cornerclub
    Windhelm - Thorkar Greatstorm, at the Cold Moon Inn
    Riften - Gobur One-Eye, at the The Withered Tree

Other
    The Hollow City - Tubidan the Alarmist, in a back room at The Shining Star
    Edited by geonsocal on September 8, 2017 6:14PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    Don't bother leveling, be an Undaunted poser like me! I just bought all the Undaunted members drinks and then sit down with them telling fantastical stories of the dungeons I've never visited! I've even pledged and they gave me a neat key to open a free chest with stuff in it! :D
    Options
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Feanor wrote: »
    All I know is that this is in the top 5 of worst grinds in the game.

Agree, worse than Mages guild for me.

Seriously? For the Mages guild daily, you just stealth through the public dungeon and take the item...No fighting required.
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PlagueSD wrote: »

Seriously? For the Mages guild daily, you just stealth through the public dungeon and take the item...No fighting required.

I know that. That's why I said undaunted is worse than mages guild...

Did you... read what I wrote? :#
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undaunted, mage guilds and horse training are the bane of all new characters for me (and I doubt I'm alone.)
    Options
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've leveled 5 characters to the highest undaunted level by just doing the daily pledge, the one that is meant to be solo. It takes a lot longer but it definitely can be done.

If you mean the one Bolgrul gives you, keep in mind that this can be shared to the rest of the party, like the Wrothgar daily world boss clear quests, so it's possible to do every quest from this NPC and gain 75 undaunted rep.

As previously pointed out Public Dungeon Achievements do not count towards undaunted. General, Group, and Trial Achievements however do.

The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
    Options
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PlagueSD wrote: »

I know that. That's why I said undaunted is worse than mages guild...

Did you... read what I wrote? :#

lol, oops. Misread that.. WORSE than mages guild.. :)

Back when we were getting bonus packs for dailies, I had quite the route down. Do the 3 pledges, then do Figher's guild dolmans, Undaunted daily, then Mage daily last since I could just port out at the end back to town. Did it with 3 buddies, so mage, undaunted, fighter's dailies were done 4x a day.
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    People grind doing pledges for ever, I'm unsure on exact maths but I think one pass of all the Vet's with the cheevo's and its done.

you can do it in few weeks with some good sessions.

It's definitely no more than 2 weeks (I recently did it on my warden). I think I missed a few pledge days too.

Just queue up for a PUG and then do other stuff you need to on a new character while you wait.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 9, 2017 12:08AM
    Options
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At what level does the delve pledge open up? Level 45 for the dungeon pledges, and level [what] for delves?
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At what level does the delve pledge open up? Level 45 for the dungeon pledges, and level [what] for delves?

the moment you join undaunted. though early on you pretty much get the same delve every day, at least in my experience.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Options
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    I've leveled 5 characters to the highest undaunted level by just doing the daily pledge, the one that is meant to be solo. It takes a lot longer but it definitely can be done.

If you mean the one Bolgrul gives you, keep in mind that this can be shared to the rest of the party, like the Wrothgar daily world boss clear quests, so it's possible to do every quest from this NPC and gain 75 undaunted rep.

This is the easiest way, but good luck trying to find people to do it with you. Everyone thinks the quests are not sharable.

Options
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrobag wrote: »
    All dungeon achievements count towards undaunted skill leveling.

^ this. All of them.
    Options
  • iiYuki
    iiYuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Achievements related to group dungeons and pledges.
    "Play how you want... unless its not how we intended you to play in which case we'll nerf it".
    - ZO$

- The ZO$ Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmUJWP_ebsQ
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what about public dungeons? and those achievements about damage done,blocked and healed?

Yes all dungeon achievements I remember when I was grinding in old orsinium "public dungeon" and I got to lvl 4 undaunted after hitting lvl 50 just remember if you start a new toon just grab all the guild quest lines so you can start leveling them right away

This, I made the mistake of grinding a toon to 50 in the old Cyro DC undead cave without taking the fighters guild quest, cause I thought the points would still count - just like mage's guild if you don't have the quest but still collect books. What a fool I was :/
    Options