Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted leveling.

vladimilianoub17_ESO1
vladimilianoub17_ESO1
✭✭✭✭
There is so much confusion on the internet as what activities level the Undaunted skill line.Im also confused as i think it has changed since the last time I played.I know,pledges,daily delve undaunted quest and the achievement "This One's on me" gives points toward Undaunted skill line but what else? Is anyone here 100% sure of all the activities that gives Undaunted points?If we can get someone from ZOS to answer this question,better.Thanks.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I only ever do the daily undaunted pledges to level it up on my characters. Have no idea what else counts, sorry.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    Options
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All dungeon achievements count towards undaunted skill leveling.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon achievements, Daily delve quest, daily pledge quests, and "This One's On Me" achievement.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    ✭✭✭✭
    what about public dungeons? and those achievements about damage done,blocked and healed?
    Options
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    I've leveled 5 characters to the highest undaunted level by just doing the daily pledge, the one that is meant to be solo. It takes a lot longer but it definitely can be done.
    Options
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what about public dungeons? and those achievements about damage done,blocked and healed?

Yes all dungeon achievements I remember when I was grinding in old orsinium "public dungeon" and I got to lvl 4 undaunted after hitting lvl 50 just remember if you start a new toon just grab all the guild quest lines so you can start leveling them right away
    Options
  • vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes all dungeon achievements I remember when I was grinding in old orsinium "public dungeon" and I got to lvl 4 undaunted after hitting lvl 50 just remember if you start a new toon just grab all the guild quest lines so you can start leveling them right away

Cleared Root Sunder public dungeon.All Achievemnts possible in that dungeon,no Undaunted points.At least we know that now for sure.
    Options
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont think public dungeons count but i believe everything else does, including trials. doing doing the 3 daily pledges and maybe bolgruls dailies will get you to 9 in about a week, unless thats too slow for you
    Options
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes public,dungeons do count towards heals and the damage achievements. Look at your list of achievements. Once you complete the achievement obviously you won't get more points. There pretty easy to get so ya.
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats because youre getting regular "damage dealer", "healer", "blocker" achievements even in delves and public dungeons.
    None of the achievements that are specific for public dungeons and delves count towards undaunted skill line. You can just get some Dungeons>General achieves in process.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daily quests in VET with related achievements are the quickest way to level undaunted if you have the group to go through vet dungeons quickly :)
    Options
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭

dedicated public dungeons achivement do not count, but common (like dungeon blocker, healer etc) do. Even if you get it in public dungeon or common delve.
    Edited by Stannum on September 8, 2017 7:04AM
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I know is that this is in the top 5 of worst grinds in the game.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

It's bad because you can't power level it. But as long you do your daily pledges, I think it takes like 2 weeks to max out (if not less).
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree, worse than Mages guild for me.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    need to remember to do the dailies...seems best option for a solo player...they're pretty quick quests...completing a pledge dungeon solo can take a while...my thumbs are normally pretty sore afterwards - lots of button mashing on the ps4...

any one have any idea about how many dailies it takes to get to level 10...

70, 80???

I'm guessing sometime next spring...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

I wouldn't go that far. At least you're playing the game while you level up Undaunted. Mages Guild just requires you to run around maps you've run around a million times already. It's especially painful on new characters since your mount moves slower than molasses. Basically, it's the world's longest fetch quest.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 8, 2017 7:15AM
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pledges (more for hard mode than vet, more for vet than normal)
    Daily undaunted quest (same as normal dungeon)
    Speed and no death achievement s in vet dungeons
    Completing all vet/normal dungeons of a "faction'.

That's the best source of experience.

Group dungeons give a little but it's not very much. They definitely do though because I usually do them all for easy skill points when levelling a new guy and before I'm level 50 I have undaunted 3 almost.

You also have various dungeon extras such as anything you need to do for skins/hoarvar pet in dlc dungeons, eating the pie in city of Ash II etc.
    Edited by Brrrofski on September 8, 2017 7:17AM
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's bad because you can't power level it. But as long you do your daily pledges, I think it takes like 2 weeks to max out (if not less).

the problem is... to level undaunted you have to either pug or have a set group to do pledges with. which is not something that is consistently available to every player.

at least as annoying as mage guild is, I'm not dependent on other people's availability to level it, i can just start up something on netflix, and just follow the lore book addon markers. it is far, FAR faster and you might as well do it while gathering skyshards for skill points.

at a minimum, public dungeon achievements should award some undaunted points. they don't, btw, i tested it.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quickest way is to tick off all dungeons.

Uber quick is to wait till you hit CP. Get a decent group, rattle thru Vet Clear, no death, hard mode, and speed in one run on the easier vets, it's so fast.

Literally tick off all dungeons and you are done in one pass

Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

I wouldn't go that far. At least you're playing the game while you level up Undaunted. Mages Guild just requires you to run around maps you've run around a million times already. It's especially painful on new characters since your mount moves slower than molasses. Basically, it's the world's longest fetch quest.

Get rapids first by doing starter quest and a battlegrounds to push it to lvl 2.

Also coward gear, froid, prisoner rage, cydrolli something too makes process much faster. Remember to get it in well fitted
    Options
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭

really if you are not new player and have experienced group, it levels pretty fast. When you get first run quest achievments+ daylies reward+ speed run achievment + no death achievment.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The public dungeon achievements themselves don't award undaunted, but the damage done/blocked/healed DO count and can be completed in public dungeons.

This leads to some confusion when people complete a public dungeon and notice their undaunted go up--it's usually because one of the incremental achievements ticking over, not the public dungeon achieve itself.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Damage, blocked, and healed, for dungeons will tick in Delves. Or, at least, they used to.
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People grind doing pledges for ever, I'm unsure on exact maths but I think one pass of all the Vet's with the cheevo's and its done.

you can do it in few weeks with some good sessions.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did mine in less than 10 days becauuse I hadn't done 10 of glirions and maj's pledges achievement.
    Options
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats because youre getting regular "damage dealer", "healer", "blocker" achievements even in delves and public dungeons.
    None of the achievements that are specific for public dungeons and delves count towards undaunted skill line. You can just get some Dungeons>General achieves in process.

That's why I said at the beginning all dungeon achievements and the OP was can you get undaunted from public dungeons which is still a yes answer
    Options
  • Nullmagic
    Nullmagic
    ✭✭

Cleared Root Sunder public dungeon.All Achievemnts possible in that dungeon,no Undaunted points.At least we know that now for sure.

The "Public Dungeon" achievements themselves don't count, but you can make progress toward more general acheivements while in Public Dungeons. ie, the "kill X number of monsters in a dungeon" "block x amount of dmg in a dungeon. " So you can level it a bit in Publics. Just not very effective.
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon achievements, Daily delve quest, daily pledge quests, and "This One's On Me" achievement.
    agree.gif
    Options
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The damage done, blocked, and healed ones count as well.

The best way to do it is to run dungeons on vet + hard mode with a good group and get as many of the achievements as possible.

You have Speed Run, No Death, and Hard Mode achievements along with the one for killing all of the bosses and completing the dungeon. There are some that are easier than others to get all these on and I always start with those.

There are also the "Slayer" achievements, but I usually have max level Undaunted before I start getting those.
    Edited by kojou on September 8, 2017 4:47PM
    Playing since beta...
    Options