The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No reply as to why character locked Error 326

sam24x
sam24x
Soul Shriven
Hi, I was just in the middle of PvP and then my character gets kicked out and now it is locked? I've googled and seems like a name violation but my name has not violated any conditions, that i am aware of. The only reason I am making this post is because I have sent an e-mail and a ticket and received no reply. If you are going to lock one of my characters then I expect to know why, that's just common courtesy.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @sam24x Customer Support has responded back to your ticket and made some changes to help with Error 326. Please let us know if you can log into your character now.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DemonDruaga
    DemonDruaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hej sorry to hop in here,

A friend is having the same issue and isn't getting human help since days now, just the auto reply.
    It would be a bless if you could help him to get real help @ZOS_BillE (or who ever reads this ofc ;D ) cause he can't really do anything, most of his gear is stocked up there for build testing and stuff.
    Ticket number is:
    170903-002758

Thank you
    Ardor // Dunkelsicht // Pakt
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DemonDruaga We have sent you a PM regarding the ticket and issue you've mentioned your friend having.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Iamthalmorspy
    Iamthalmorspy
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, sorry for reviving an old thread, but a friend of mine is also having the same exact issue. He has been kicked out in the middle of a Battlegrounds match and has been locked out of his main character for about 2 or 3 days now. Would be great if someone could help him with this issue.
    His ticket number is 170919-001557
    Thanks.
  • Iamthalmorspy
    Iamthalmorspy
    Soul Shriven
    Friend got his character back, thank you.