Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Trade bites? UK Server

exodus203
exodus203
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I have a vampire and a Werewolf on the UK server (Daggerfall) and would like to trade bites. I'm open to both vampire or werewolf on either the UK or NA server.

I'll be seeking trades until all my alts are infected and would really like a NA alt to be bit too. I'd also be interested in trading for some XP consumables so I can level up my vampires faster and bite more people. Once I'm done with all my alts, I'll happily give bites away for free, starting with players who've traded bites with me and still have alts they still want to infect.

For those in Europe: I live in San Francisco, so my time zone is -8 UTC. I can be on this weekend from 19:00 UTC. Weekdays I can often be on 2:00-9:00 UTC (sorry it's generally mornings for you on weekdays). Hopefully I calculated that all correctly.

For those in the US: This Labor Day weekend I'll be on from about 11am to 1am (Pacific) but today, Saturday, September 2, I'll be off around 8pm. Weekdays I play about 6pm to midnight or 1am.

Thanks,