The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

suspended from site ???cant log in to my account!!!

iaveris
iaveris
Soul Shriven
i received an email for canceling my eso plus.i dont have an eso plus!!so i go to my account and i couldnt log in.
i reset my pass but couldnt log in .after 2 resets i was suspended from the site...
i did an acount recovery with the proofs they ask but still nothing .
pls help me get back to the game.
Edited by iaveris on September 1, 2017 11:04AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you say you were suspended from the site do you mean the accounts page or the support page?

There is a support page here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com which you can use to submit tickets to ZOS support outside of the game. It might be best to contact them via this and ask for help with your account.

If you can't log into that page then post here and someone should be able to pick this thread up and speak with you or escalate any older tickets.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • iaveris
    iaveris
    Soul Shriven
    i have done that and my incident number is 170901-000541 but no answer yet.tnx
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @iaveris We've checked your ticket and made sure it will be answered shortly. If you have any issues with it, you can post here or send us a PM.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • iaveris
    iaveris
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @iaveris We've checked your ticket and made sure it will be answered shortly. If you have any issues with it, you can post here or send us a PM.

thank you for the responce.i still have no answer for my problem pls dont let them forget about it...
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like ban.
  • iaveris
    iaveris
    Soul Shriven
    Still nothing...no answer
  • iaveris
    iaveris
    Soul Shriven
    they restore my account .they said it had been compromised.thank you all..
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you receive an email saying your ESO account or ESO + account has been compromised and provide a link to reset the passwords, then chances are they are phishing and you just took the bait. Never, EVER use a link provided in a email, but instead go directly to the official ESO site for the account login.