The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Imperial Bloodlines] DC PvP Former Emperor Guild

ThulsaDoomDC
ThulsaDoomDC
✭✭✭
Hey everyone, I go by RobinSageOWI on xbox NA for ESO. I created a PvP guild solely for Daggerfall Covenant, with the goal of becoming a PvP comprised of former emperors as well as those aspiring to become an emperor. We will specialize in Group PvP nights, campaign emperor pushes for aspiring emperors. We wear the emperor's regalia and guild tabard when running in groups and main in Vivec, however we have been known to go into Shor and the other campaigns from time to time. We will accept those who do not intend on becoming an emperor or those who are not former emperors as long as they intend on helping support emp pushes. Something to note, we are not a zerg guild. We do not run 24 man raids. We do not find fun in large group PvP, we tend to stick to separate groups of 6-10. Everyone in our guild has great knowledge on builds and everything PvP. We are self sufficient, though we will help those who seek it out.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in then shoot me a message in game. RobinSageOWI

Have fun out there. Better Dead than Red ;)
XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
Better Dead Than Red