The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Zos when are you going to remove the two extra 7days campaigns?

SanTii.92
SanTii.92
✭✭✭✭✭
Shor could be an enjoyable, less zergy campaign, but not when you diluate the quite low population into 3. Zos which are your plans for 7days Cp campaigns, and why haven't you done something already.
Edited by SanTii.92 on August 28, 2017 4:38AM
When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like casual PvP and non-PvP players are liking them. No zergs, no queues, mostly pve with a small chance of running into a few enemies. From Zeni's perspective, there's probably value in leaving those campaigns open just to placate that player base.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    It seems like casual PvP and non-PvP players are liking them. No zergs, no queues, mostly pve with a small chance of running into a few enemies. From Zeni's perspective, there's probably value in leaving those campaigns open just to placate that player base.

This. We obviously like them otherwise everyone would complain. Leave them be. They're probably gonna close them once they figure out how to end the perma emp thing anyway.
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The two extra campaigns are like those "temporary" structures that cities put up for the olympics that end up either as parts of the community, or remnants left behind that fall into disrepair.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish they did, I've always enjoyed far more the less populated campaigns, and now I have nowhere to go other the noncp one.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Nullmagic
    Nullmagic
    ✭✭
    I think they neeeeed to close. We don't have the population base for 3 one-week cp campaigns. Ideally I'd like to see them close 2 of those again, but also open another 30-day standard.
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it doesn't include nerfing or clown crates, it's not on their agenda. That said, having one nearly empty campaign is good for those who wish to quest or get gear from the towns.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gp1680 wrote: »
    If it doesn't include nerfing or clown crates, it's not on their agenda. That said, having one nearly empty campaign is good for those who wish to quest or get gear from the towns.

Problem is account n PS4 they're not empty one is a reddest the other a blue fest with spawn locking yellows and other faction

Only window of play for anyone is around 3am

Wtf wants to play at 3am
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove those extra campaigns on PC they are sucking up players that are needed elsewhere.