The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Well Done EP

chris211
chris211
✭✭✭✭
I would like to thank Kush and other guilds for working their butts off this entire campaign ensuring victory
Edited by chris211 on August 21, 2017 2:30AM
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    chris211 wrote: »
    I would like to thank Kush and other guilds for working their butts off this entire campaign ensuring victory

EP 4 life!!!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know which campaign or who the people are but I support all Pact victories!
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure which you're talking about either ... But you lost the one I'm in ... As did I and I'm AD
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    I'm not sure which you're talking about either ... But you lost the one I'm in ... As did I and I'm AD

Probably Sotha Sil, we literally 10k ahead of ad and 9-8k away from DC :D we have too many nightcappers I think
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »

Probably Sotha Sil, we literally 10k ahead of ad and 9-8k away from DC :D we have too many nightcappers I think

Haha it's funny now that another faction is night capping it's worthy of a congrats. When D.C. was night capping... oh the rage! The salty, salty tears.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chris211 wrote: »

I really can't tell whether this is sarcasm.

To my knowledge Kush is just PC/NA. They have a consistent presence in Vivec, and EP is losing by around 1.2k last I checked (~2 days left in campaign).

If you are referring to any other campaign, then it is most likely a 7 day campaign... and any 7 day campaign won by 10k is a dead campaign. Being proud of winning would be like being proud of winning an arm wrestling match against a 102 year old bed ridden woman with Alzheimers.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    BigBadVolk wrote: »

Haha it's funny now that another faction is night capping it's worthy of a congrats. When D.C. was night capping... oh the rage! The salty, salty tears.

Ye, dont know how it is on other alliance chats, but whenever someone mentions other alliances thats usually negative in some way, at least on sotha also want to correct: 11k ahead of dc and 20k ahead of AD :D its a complete joke Zos really should do something about night and morning capping its not just "destroying" a campaign but also emperor system is kinda corrupt (I mean its no longer about how good you're at pvp, but how long are you willing to exist with less sleep)
    Edited by BigBadVolk on September 16, 2017 11:22PM
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Before you all start nerd raging, somebody bumped this from when EP won the last PC/NA Vivec Camp. Check the date of the OP and chill.
  • magicsprout
    magicsprout
    ✭✭✭
    Love it when people rage about nightcapping. Its us evil Australians who wait till everyone else is asleep
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GRATS EP
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it when people rage about nightcapping. Its us evil Australians who wait till everyone else is asleep

There is no such thing, about Night Capping. Night Capping is not even real. If ZOS believed it was night camping, would they Not shut servers. Down, until next day? No, because no such thing :smiley:

Yea, I Play EU. Even though, I'm from NA.... :neutral:
    Edited by Serjustin19 on September 18, 2017 1:50PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.