The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Why DC lose?

• pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh that's another thing I noticed, there is A LOT of PVP-door on all 3 factions, like legit going for keeps that have NOBODY in them ... PVP eh
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZPRgc04.jpg

While I agree with the base image of the message, there is usually a little more to it than that.

It is SUPER common to log in for the day at 3-4pm EDT and see Ash yellow, during which time Ash is pretty much always defended by a moderately sized coordinated group, something a couple pugs won't take down. The group doesn't necessarily sit and wait for an attack, but they can almost always transit in before it lights since generally a small handful of DC will work their way down at a time.

Why does the faction let it stay yellow so long? Because if we break off enough people to retake Ash, Red will immediately B-line for Ales and then we are back to square one.

Currently, it is not uncommon for my guild to take Ash, grab the resources, admire a job well done, port up to Ales to defend against the EP zerg, and have Ash yellow again inside of 5 minutes.

Fortunately we have DC zone callouts letting us know 20/20 siege on Ash FD 10 seconds after the keep already lit.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZPRgc04.jpg

thats probably me at Aleswell lm
    NA-PC
  • NaysaSimone
    NaysaSimone
    ✭✭✭
    enzoisadog wrote: »
    ZPRgc04.jpg

Or the lovely Mr. Pogo, though I notice he seems to favor Ales mine
    **DAGGERFALL COVENANT**
    - Yo-Hold My Poodle - Raid Healer
    - Wears-It-Like-A-Man - Healer AKA the massive pink lizard
    - Im The Bomb Dot Com - Bomb blade
    - Drop It Like Its Proc'd - Stam Blade

AUSTRALIAN
    -PC/NA Vivec
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    enzoisadog wrote: »
    ZPRgc04.jpg

Or the lovely Mr. Pogo, though I notice he seems to favor Ales mine

Pôgô is probably the nicest 1vX ganker you'll ever meet. Every time he kills someone it is implied that he will cover all funeral costs so as not to inconvenience the next of kin.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • saiyan_84
    saiyan_84
    ✭✭✭
    why dc lost? too busy 1vXing you iskra to care at all... real answer? there is no dc presence from after the oceanics log off till primetime. a good 5-7 hrs red dominates for free.
    The Kelly Gang

Saiyan AD DK
    Nayias AD Warden
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, there is always going to be a first second and third place faction. This can not change so its simply a fact. There are 24 hours every day and the game is global for the most part which means on average each major time zone has at least 5 hours of play. The issue is never really about strategies or good groups or even good leaders it always boils down to numbers. The realization that no player will ever know exactly what the real population is for each faction makes ZOS the real game masters. The fact that players can switch up factions every hour also makes it challenging for most players.
    If you play the campaign to win than holding objectives is the key. If you play to match groups in the "good fight" than the objectives mean nothing other than rez points to continue fighting. The duplicity of this world pvp and the diversity of 3 faction warefare is amazing in and of itself. Juxtaposed from the facts of course is the perceptions that so many players have called team orange or purple. This is never a conspiracy in fact its strategic observation. Knowing how to push the map against another faction who is already head deep into focusing one faction is taking advantage of the opportunity presented at that time. We all do it but never really confess to it. I'm happy that players take the time to look back and expound on why things happened but lets all remember hind sight is always 20/20 from a certain perspective. Lets just say every 30 days we finish a campaign and start a new one. Lets remember that working together for whatever purpose or objective you and your friends have is valid. Lets simply have fun, laugh, play, drink, banter when applicable, and most importantly respect the players of OUR community. Yes we have lots of bugs and broken stuff, but honestly ZOS has created a dynamic environment where we all choose to spend our free time with friends.

I'm getting more mellow in my old age but, no player can ever say I'm not nice or friendly no matter what the circumstances are. I enjoy playing having fun and laughing; I hope you do as well. I'm not a care bear either, ask anyone, I will cut you down without a second thought. But I realized a long time ago friendship is never dependent on capitulation.